Wanted WTB B-Blender

freddyfingers

Gretschified
I had one when they were first reported here on the forum. It was fun, and worked. I just didn’t have the time to dedicate to using it with the bigsby handle. I have heard some great licks by others with it. Not sure why the site is down. Good luck!

RRGuitarCo

Gretschie
May 23, 2021
San Diego CA
The reason he's probably out of business is that b blender is a horrendously gimmicky and clunky piece of junk.
I've installed them on a few guitars for clients and eventually bought myself one for a gretsch. It's kind of neat at first, but not practical.
The bar is super thin and cheesy too so your bigsby no longer feels like a bigsby.
Everyone I know has eventually gone back to the standard bigsby arm.
That being said, I have one new in a box.
I'll sell it to you for $100 + shipping.

thunder58

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 23, 2010
tappan ny
@cat3 , have you given thought to a Tele with a built-in / B-bender ? The type that your strap knob is used for . Ever thought about a G bender ? Heres a sample of each

cat3

Electromatic
May 21, 2022
Florida
The reason he's probably out of business is that b blender is a horrendously gimmicky and clunky piece of junk.
I've installed them on a few guitars for clients and eventually bought myself one for a gretsch. It's kind of neat at first, but not practical.
The bar is super thin and cheesy too so your bigsby no longer feels like a bigsby.
Everyone I know has eventually gone back to the standard bigsby arm.
That being said, I have one new in a box.
I'll sell it to you for $100 + shipping.
Thanks for the input on the B-Blender. I still think I'd like to give it a try. It's my understanding that first versions were for use on either B7 or B70, and later versions were A or B for US/Licensed version of Bigsby. At any rate, mine is the B-70. Do you know if the one you have will fit? If so, you have a deal.

Latest posts