What the wha????

wabash slim

I Bleed Orange
Feb 10, 2010
lafayette in
It's a fancy CNC wood router. I had to learn a new trick as an old dog---programming theater lighting computers, which are basically just controlling robots. Still, whoever dreamed this up for home use is a genius. I'd expect that the original drawing on paper for these projects would have to be very accurate.

LivingMyDream

Friend of Fred
Gold Supporting Member
May 4, 2016
Peculiar, Missouri
I like that, although if I have problems cutting straight with a straight edge, tape measure, and a saw. Imagine how well I could screw it up with a computer in my hands.

Last edited:

drmilktruck

Senior Gretsch-Talker
Double Platinum Member
May 17, 2009
Plymouth, MN
It's hard to actually find out unbiased information about it. Pretty much every review you find sounds like it was written by the guy who's selling it. There are none that actually go through their experience building it nor does anything actually show photographs.

My scam meter is on high alert

Ricochet

Senior Gretsch-Talker
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 13, 2009
Monkey Island
It's hard to actually find out unbiased information about it. Pretty much every review you find sounds like it was written by the guy who's selling it. There are none that actually go through their experience building it nor does anything actually show photographs.

My scam meter is on high alert

Not a single review showing a working model...
Funny how many have "scam" in the title, but turn out to be promo talk. And what is with the accents?

This shot is from the official vid. Note the slight 7th fret pos.marker mishap. :D

image.png

GVDobler

Synchromatic
Gold Supporting Member
May 15, 2011
Las Vegas
Not exactly a new invention. The metal versions turn out some amazing designs. A learning curve for sure.

Marten Richens

Gretschie
Jan 22, 2016
Exeter
I do love how these machines are so good at creating guitars, you don't even need a truss rod!

And really, you can create any guitar shape, so you'd choose a BC Rich Warlock?!

I can't imagine that these machines are much cheaper than buying a Proline or two though.