What Are You Doing Here?

Ricochet

Senior Gretsch-Talker
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 13, 2009
Monkey Island
Diversion from real life and a shady contractor, sharing including recipes and bad puns, and practice being part of a group despite having strong allergies.

Highroller

Country Gent
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2015
Portland, OR
I’m riding out the last 3 hours of my shift.
Finishing season 1 of The Munsters for the 100th time. I’ll start season 2 in a little bit.

Added the Munster's Theme to my repertoire not too long ago. Fairly basic version at first, I've been working to snazz it up lately, adding key changes, variations, etc. Fun little ditty!

As to what I'm doing here? Yakking geetars and wasting time ... What else can you do at 2am?

Last edited:

Cryin_Caleb_Aaron

Friend of Fred
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 15, 2018
Auburn, Maine
Added the Munster's Theme to my repertoire not too long ago. Fairly basic version at first, I've been working to snazz it up lately, adding key changes, variations, etc. Fun little ditty!

As to what I'm doing here? Yakking geetars and wasting time ... What else can you do at 2am?
Yeah, totally a fun song. Might be in the running for all-time best original theme song for a TV show.
I do like both, but personally, I dig the season one version more than the version from season two.

Highroller

Country Gent
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2015
Portland, OR
Ha! Yeah, I think I'm working from the Season 2 version, it's a little more guitar-centric. Same basic question tho ... how best to take a 20 second TV spot and draw it out a bit. Lots of ways to do it!

loudnlousy

Gretschified
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2015
Germany
Just having a brief visit here between quitting-time and the next doctor-visite with my wife.
Having bad headache and a hungry stomach.