Unexpected NGD

Likeabrave

Synchromatic
Feb 11, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
My 49th Birthday was this past week. My co-workers thought it was my 50th and "accidentallly" bought this for me:

full

My cup runneth over!

On a side note - I contemplated putting this in the Electromatic forum, but since these now identify as pro-lines I chose to post here. :)

Drock2k1

Synchromatic
Feb 26, 2013
Indiana
My 49th Birthday was this past week. My co-workers thought it was my 50th and "accidentallly" bought this for me:

full

My cup runneth over!

On a side note - I contemplated putting this in the Electromatic forum, but since these now identify as pro-lines I chose to post here. :)

Congrats man. I love that new color!

thunder58

Super Moderator
Staff member
Double Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2010
Tappan N.Y.
I don't know....lately on the forum ....between birthdays and NGD threads ( especially the " blue " threads and you know who I'm talking about Tony ) ...just seems like I'm doing something wrong . Oh , and let's not forget the " craigslist deals " thread too while we're at it ..............lol
Happy 49th Birthday my friend . Nothing like good friends ( I mean co workers ) Enjoy

P.S. Are there any openings at your job ..................Happy Birthday again , enjoy the guitar

audept

Senior Gretsch-Talker
Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia

full

My cup runneth over!

Your co-workers are Pinot Noir drinkers? :cool:

LivingMyDream

Friend of Fred
Gold Supporting Member
May 4, 2016
Peculiar, Missouri
Congratulations on the new 5420. That Fairlane Blue color is flying off the shelves, so that was nice of your co-workers to get it for you this year. :)