TOTALLY back in.

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by TSims1, Oct 20, 2020.

1. SAguitar

SAguitar Gretschie

Jan 17, 2020
    Oregon
    Lookin' good, Tony!

I was thin(er) until I married a good cook. Now it's just an every battle to try to shake off a few pounds. I have lost about 22 lbs. over the last year but it has not been easy.

TSims1 likes this.
  2. Stefan87

Stefan87 Country Gent

May 20, 2019
    Brisbane, Australia
    I'm a fan, nothing looks classier.
    Majority of our daughters jackets are double breasted and some of my wives are too, me..... well, ZZ Top doesn't play when I step out lol.
    Looking good Tony.

3. wabash slim

wabash slim Gretschified

Feb 10, 2010
    lafayette in
    I haven't had a double breasted coat in over 50 years. I too never button up any jacket, unless it's really cold out. Of course, as I'm pretty much homebound, it's sweatpants and T shirts the majority of the time. It's khakis and a button down when I go out into the world---which, due to the 'Rona, is rare. Sadly, due to the fact that I've put so much weight on due to COPD, I've got a suit I've only worn once. Nothing fits anymore.

4. speedicut

speedicut Friend of Fred

Jun 5, 2012
    Alabama
    Looking good Tony!

The best I've ever looked in a suit was a double breasted one I still have but haven't worn in a while. I'm skinny too but with fairly broad shoulders which made it fit nicely. Unfortunately I now have a belly but a suit coat will hide my shame. ;)

TSims1 likes this.
  5. TSims1

TSims1 Gretschified

Jun 18, 2013
    Atlanta
    Lol! Atta boy!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.