Today

NJDevil

Country Gent
Jul 9, 2014
Commack, NY
Mr & Mrs T
That's what I thought but was thrown off by "getting too big, too fast" response so I just played it safe!

Ya just never know.....my brother is 59 and looks like he's 40...maybe. People always thing I'm 10 or 15 years younger than I am and I have the grey hair taking over.

blueruins

Friend of Fred
May 28, 2013
Savannah, GA
Church and then we headed to St.Petersburg, Florida for a few days with my mom who is visiting from Oregon. Tomorrow we’ll meet up with my sister who I haven’t seen in 12 years😳

Burger Barn on the way was rad!

Couple of hours on the beach and then some chef’s salads for dinner.

Just settling into bed but my 7 yr. old just started shivering with a temperature🤒

No romantic evening in the master suite. I’ll be sharing bed with the 4 year old and my wife’s decided to sleep with the fevered one😔

Wouldn’t trade it for the world though…these guys are my everything.

317A1BAD-8326-45D5-AEB6-422D16DA16A7.jpeg
I mean…these guys and guitars of course.

Always guitars.

oneforsorrow

Country Gent
May 15, 2020
Iowa
Today was lower body resistance training day. I added weight to three lifts. I increased the range of one abdominal lift and added sitbacks for lower abs. Tomorrow Would have been a recovery day but because I need to work on conditioning, I have an hour scheduled with a trainer to put a conditioning workout together that I can expand as I get stronger. Last year this time I was recovering from the first two of four stents. I’m down to what I weighed in college but I don’t have the endurance I had 50 years ago.
You just helped me get a deeper workout tomorrow ... thank you!

Henry

I Bleed Orange
Apr 9, 2014
Petaluma
Music day for us. I jammed with a friend. My wife and daughter went to see friends perform with the local School of Rock. My son played video games and helped me make dinner. I did some work early on but it was a very nice busy but relaxing day.

Uncle Daddy

Friend of Fred
Jan 19, 2012
Maldon UK
Went to visit a local Vegan market in the park, had a relaxing afternoon hunting for that elusive SG Special on ebay, and finished the day working a shift in the local craft alehouse where "quality control" is part of the job.

Robbie

Friend of Fred
Jun 17, 2013
Sarnia Ontario Canada
My Bands first hometown Theatre gig in 2 years is on Oct. 22, spent most of the day preparing long(ish) intros I want a Violinist to play on a couple of our songs. Will be a great addition to a couple of our R&B tunes.

Now if I can only figure out how to work a bagpipe intro into one song I’d be set.
Hope everyone enjoyed their Sunday

TSims1

Gretschified
Jun 18, 2013
Atlanta
Is it just me, or is TSims1 looking more and more like Elvis P.?

Now exactly which era EP are we talking about? ;) Funny to think(as young as I feel)that I’m two years older than Elvis was when he died. Man it’s so tragic he was so young.

toddfan

Country Gent
Mar 12, 2012
Kansas
Now exactly which era EP are we talking about? ;) Funny to think(as young as I feel)that I’m two years older than Elvis was when he died. Man it’s so tragic he was so young.

Early, skinny era...of course! Yes, very tragic...I was never a huge fan back in the day, but when he came through town on his tour right around the time Moody Blue was released, I was smart enough to go see him, anyway. (Not to mention that was the only way I could ever convince one Judy Johnson to go on our only date with me. :rolleyes: