Think I've found the perfect bedroom amp, (well so far).

Discussion in 'Ampage Area' started by Londoner, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Londoner

Londoner Gretschie

Dec 18, 2020
    UK
    Thanks, I'll take your word for it, but as I wanted a bedroom amp, to me wouldn't fit in as well as the aforementioned Debut which was one of the reasons I bought it.
    Plus it's the price. I just wanted something cheap and cheerful that sounded good.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    thunder58 likes this.
  2. Londoner

Londoner Gretschie

Dec 18, 2020
    UK
    Yeah, I've heard good things, but out of my price range I'm afraid.

El Marin likes this.
  3. michelb

michelb Synchromatic

Mar 27, 2020
    Belgium
    Think I might look into that one, thanks for the heads up :D

4. El Marin

El Marin Gretschie

Yes... A bit more expensive. But I got mine in 2012, use it every day, as stereo music player, practising amp over the music, recording interface (you can record the wet and dry signals in different tracks at the same time), just a plain amp for playing, you can save 5 of your presets, even played it thought a PA, headphones line out has a speaker simulator, built in tuner, it can run on batteries and is like a bread toaster size. I use it at home and even when travelling everywhere. I dismount the neck of a Telecaster, a cable, the THR10, put everything in a wallet and there you are! You can carry that everywhere in the world.

I mean, I got one second hand and using it every single day, I believe it was the best money spent ever

My advice would be: Save and get a used one. Really

A cheaper thing like that can be the Positive Grid Spark or the VOX Adio... But to me, The THR10 has better sounds. Of course there are some people who think the opposite

Londoner likes this.
  5. Londoner

Londoner Gretschie

Dec 18, 2020
    UK
    Read my later post #18 first.

michelb likes this.
  6. GAMBLER1234

GAMBLER1234 Gretschie

Jan 18, 2018
    Henderson Nevada
    Great for the practice room and gig worthy as well.

[​IMG]

7. Falstaff1960

Falstaff1960 Electromatic

Dec 19, 2020
    Gilbert,AZ
    I have two that I use for around the house practice. A Vox Pathfinder 15r and a Fender Mustang 1 v2.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.