The icicle of death and other snow comments

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by radd, Feb 14, 2021.

1. This is part of the yard a few days ago. It melted, but today we were hit with a good chunk if ice rain snow. In the photo i can walk in the snow and sink about 4 inches. Today’s stuff i just walk across and dont even dent it. Thats at 230 pounds with boots. I dont like to use the word hate as its the extreme of extreme, but i am getting closer and closer to using it to describe cold weather.

Lately Mrs fingers has discussed moving. My requirements to move grow each time i move. The current list is

1. No hurricanes
    2. No fire ants
    3. No snow
    4. No earth quakes
    5. No tourist
    6. There is no 6, go to 7.
    7. No nuclear power plants that are close enough that i have to pay attention to the siren that says your dead already, dont panic.
    8. Grocery store is within a reasonable drive, currently needs to be less than 7 miles.

This list will continue to grow. I no longer add that musicians need to be where i move as that has only cursed me. Dont need a music store either as i get all the gas i need here.

Attached Files:

Penguin and MrWookiee like this.
  2. Scamp

Scamp Gretschie

Feb 22, 2018
    SoCal
    Great looking icicles. LOL Here in SoCal we could be in the 80"s in some places. That means all the inlanders will come to the beach. Crowded and they take over the neighborhoods to park. Because of the weather in the east we can't the covid vaccine so they are cancelling appointments. I mean it's getting rough out here. Oh yeah we had high wind warnings yesterday too. Really....:)
    I enjoy looking at the snow and all but enjoy the sunny beach more. Stay warm all of you

MrWookiee likes this.
  3. MrWookiee

MrWookiee Gretschie

Jun 17, 2020
    SoCal, USA
    Might be a good day for a motorcycle ride, if I didn't have to drive all the way to San Clemente and back tomorrow. Not going to the beach though.

4. ZackyDog

ZackyDog Friend of Fred

Feb 6, 2015
    In the USA
  5. MrWookiee

MrWookiee Gretschie

Jun 17, 2020
    SoCal, USA
    :eek:
    Bah! Botched trying to quote @ZackyDog's pic .

6. Scamp

Scamp Gretschie

Feb 22, 2018
    SoCal
    All that ice..Brrrrrr I remember going to the beach and swimming a few Christmas' while Mom was home cooking She joined use when it got too hot in the kitchen..LOL
    This time of year if we weren't on a poker run on our street bikes we were out in the desert dirt bike riding.

MrWookiee likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.