The boogie has landed

Bertotti

Friend of Fred
Jul 20, 2017
South Dakota
I love the sound of two amps especially when they are a bit dissimilar! They can really compliment each other and fill in unnoticed voids in the tone of the other. Then there is stereo which for the most part is just for the player but so much fun and wet-dry rigs well that is also hours of exploration with different effects in each chain sometimes a bit of stereo thrown in.

Tele295

Country Gent
Jun 4, 2008
Bigsby Springs, CA
I used to come out of the boogie fx send or line out, and put that into a Fender (in my case, it was usually a 6G6B Bassman and a Marshall 2x12 cabinet or a Fender tweed). Interesting blends of dirty and clean. I probably put my Echoplex in between the boogie and the Fender

nickurso

Gretschified
Dec 24, 2012
New Orleans la.
I've never played this model Boogie Nick.
please give us a review when you have time :)

HOW'S IT SOUND NICK :p
Congrats my friend

amp sounds great. Today I used several different guitars with different pick up combinations. It was easy to dial in each guitar. it also takes pedals well. The el Pescadoro really works great with it. And in combination with the moonshine it’s incredible

gtttrrr

Country Gent
Dec 7, 2011
United States
amp sounds great. Today I used several different guitars with different pick up combinations. It was easy to dial in each guitar. it also takes pedals well. The el Pescadoro really works great with it. And in combination with the moonshine it’s incredible

How ya running em together? Curious about the connections you’re using

rcboals

Country Gent
Nov 21, 2008
Springfield Oregon
The Mesa boogie subway rocket came today. Great little amp and perfect for what I want. Tomorrow I will run it with the moonshine and see how the two amp set up sounds

View attachment 174409

Ah Crap! I was waiting for you to start selling some of your good stuff for "the Boogie" !!!!
Great little amp Rocket and Blues. I have owned both the Subway Rocket and the Subway Blues couldn't stand the 10" speaker. If you like the Subway Rocket or the Blues you would love the Boogie Trans Atlantic 15. No kidding my Creole friend. So when you get ready to list some of your good stuff "I'll be watching you" as Jerry Lee would say :)

Waxhead

Friend of Fred
Aug 30, 2014
Australia
Ah Crap! I was waiting for you to start selling some of your good stuff for "the Boogie" !!!!
Great little amp Rocket and Blues. I have owned both the Subway Rocket and the Subway Blues couldn't stand the 10" speaker. If you like the Subway Rocket or the Blues you would love the Boogie Trans Atlantic 15. No kidding my Creole friend. So when you get ready to list some of your good stuff "I'll be watching you" as Jerry Lee would say :)

I took your advice on the Mesa TA-15 - very under-rated gems imo.
This little package with 1x12 cab weighs 32 pounds :D

lQEq8HX.jpg

nickurso

Gretschified
Dec 24, 2012
New Orleans la.
You will be the first to know

Latest posts