Stringjoy

Discussion in 'Technical Side of Things' started by pmac11, Feb 23, 2021 at 5:21 PM.

1. pmac11

pmac11 Country Gent

Mar 4, 2018
    Toronto, Ontario
    Chmason85 likes this.
  2. mister rain

mister rain Gretschie

Apr 23, 2020
    new orleans
    i’m quite fond of the set they make for my bass vi - and i can get them fast and cheap. last forever.

pmac11 likes this.
  3. Chmason85

Chmason85 Synchromatic

May 1, 2018
    Philadelphia
    I posted about them a few weeks ago, I love them! I can’t go back to anything else now. I’ve had mine on for a month now and they’re still good. I’m actually ordering another set tonight since I know it’ll be at least until next week until they get to me. The only reason I haven’t yet pulled the trigger on the monthly auto delivery they do is because I’m enjoying playing around with custom gauges and seeing what’s the best for me. Such killer strings! They stay in tune amazingly well and their customer service is too notch!

pmac11 likes this.
  4. dougmon

dougmon Synchromatic

Jan 9, 2013
    California
    Been using these strings for a few months. They're pricey, but good. They seem to break in pretty quickly and stay in tune.

pmac11 likes this.
  5. radd

radd Country Gent

Dec 27, 2017
    Santa Cruz
    I just stocked up on my favorite acoustic and electric guitar strings, I’m going to resist trying these.....Tempting, I must say :)

pmac11 likes this.
  6. dougmon

dougmon Synchromatic

Jan 9, 2013
    California
    I dunno. I think resisting the purchase of new musical stuff is pretty contrary to the spirit of this forum.

Chmason85 and pmac11 like this.
  7. radd

radd Country Gent

Dec 27, 2017
    Santa Cruz
    You’re not helping o_O

Chmason85 and dougmon like this.
  8. Chmason85

Chmason85 Synchromatic

May 1, 2018
    Philadelphia
    I just ordered the balanced 11-50 set. I have a custom 12-56 set on currently that finally wore out so I went to lighter strings since the urge to shred came on after way too many yngwie malmsteen and Ritchie Blackmore videos lol

pmac11 likes this.
  9. pmac11

pmac11 Country Gent

Mar 4, 2018
    Toronto, Ontario
    You should grab a few sets, just in case. :)

Chmason85 likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.