Show us your pedalboard

Discussion in 'Pedal Pushers Forum' started by emicad, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Sid Nitzerglobin

Sid Nitzerglobin Country Gent

Jun 8, 2015
    fROMOHIO
    I downsized a previous setup down onto one of the Gator boards over the weekend. I might do some additional rearranging of it in the near future (I like the combo of pedals a lot, but think I could arrange them w/ better access to the stomps I use most...), but here's a pic:
    [​IMG]
    guitar > EQD Swiss Things > Loop 1 [ARC Effects Klone v2 > ProCo Vintage Rat > Greer Amps Supa Cobra] > Loop 2 [Fairfield Circuitry Meet Maude {Mr. Black Supermoon in the loop} > Moog MF Chorus > Keeley Memphis Sun > Strymon Flint] > OneControl Junction Box > amp(s)

The empty spot in between the Swiss Things & the Rat will be filled w/ a favorite switch for the Flint once I get back down to the shop.

Bertotti, AVWIII, Edenfield99 and 3 others like this.
  2. tolm

tolm Gretschie

Jan 25, 2016
    UK
    Just simplified the gain section on mine:

[​IMG]

OCD Ge is set for a mild overdrive with the LHS of the Sweet Tea (Angry Charlie) for a bold medium gain classic / hard-rock tone. RHS (Moonshine) can then be kicked in for the rare occasions a bit more is needed. Fat Boost for solos, fuzz/octave up just for a bit of fun.

Edenfield99, GlenP, Henry and 4 others like this.
  3. pmac11

pmac11 Country Gent

Mar 4, 2018
    Toronto, Ontario
  4. Taco Cat

Taco Cat Electromatic

Oct 30, 2020
    Utah
    Nothing too fancy here. Got tired of the mess on the floor, so I built this last weekend using some scrap plywood I had out in the garage. I plan on adding a real tuner at the front some day, but for now, the one built-in to my amp seems to do the job. I don't gig or anything, so this project was mostly about trying to reclaim a bit of floor space.

IMG_1381.jpg

Outlaw, tolm, Henry and 4 others like this.
  5. Taco Cat

Taco Cat Electromatic

Oct 30, 2020
    Utah
    (doh. Just removing a double-post.)

6. audept

audept Senior Gretsch-Talker

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    That orange Ubangi really caught my eye! (don't need a 3rd one, don't need a 3rd one, don't need a 3rd one.........:eek:)

Merc likes this.
  7. Bertotti

Bertotti Friend of Fred

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Hmmm I don’t know, are you sure? It sure is a pretty orange.

Merc, Taco Cat and audept like this.
  8. Taco Cat

Taco Cat Electromatic

Oct 30, 2020
    Utah
    I'm definitely a fan. Back in the day I had one of the swampy green Ubangis, and like a dummy, I sold it at some point. Started missing it, so I setup some alerts on Reverb, and when this orange one showed up, I was sold. The orange was just icing on the cake.

pmac11, Merc, audept and 1 other person like this.
  9. Sid Nitzerglobin

Sid Nitzerglobin Country Gent

Jun 8, 2015
    fROMOHIO
    I've been really into this one the past few months since its last tweak swapping the DLS Mk III for the Saturn VI & finally grabbed a pic of it today:
    [​IMG]
    guitar > PolyTune 2 Noir > Nocturne Atomic Brain > One Control One Loop, right {Fairfield Circuitry Unpleasant Surprise > Spaceman Saturn VI} > One Control One Loop, left {EQD Disaster Transport Sr. > EQD Ghost Echo > Zvex Sonar > Strymon Deco} > JHS Little Black Buffer > amp(s)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
    Edenfield99, audept, pmac11 and 2 others like this.
  10. tolm

tolm Gretschie

Jan 25, 2016
    UK
    That’s how it starts ... ;)

(Neat job, though - looks good!)

Taco Cat likes this.
  11. Easyrom

Easyrom Electromatic

Oct 19, 2012
    Paris, France
    Nice boards around here!
    I'm quite happy with that lately... The only pedal which doesn't fit (too big) is my Centura. It's not "needed", but it surely adds some really juicy oomph.

[​IMG]

Merc, Edenfield99, audept and 2 others like this.
  12. Edenfield99

Edenfield99 Electromatic

Jun 27, 2019
    Bury, UK
    I changed mine up again. I wanted to get everything on a Pedaltrain Metro 24 so I’ve gone with this. I’m very happy with it, the only things I’m considering are...

Maybe swap out the Mystery Brain for an Atomic Brain and a superate delay with a few more options such as an El Capistan. Although I normally just use delay for a bit of slap so might not be worth the expense.

Maybe swap out the Detroit Casket for an Ubangi Stomp. Although when I want to use the Ubangi I could just put it on the floor as the first in line pedal which is what do if/when I need fuzz (currently the go to is a Voodoo Labs Bosstone).

DB6581AB-B61E-41B0-8E13-E3AAD01A2C75.jpeg

GlenP, Merc, audept and 2 others like this.
  13. AVWIII

AVWIII Electromatic

Feb 1, 2018
    Toronto
    Some really killer boards in here!
    This is pretty much it for me. Nothing on the board feels like a compromise.
    [​IMG]
    Signal chain:
    TC Spark Booster, BYOC Mouse (Rat with 6 clipping options), Diamond Memory Lane jr. delay, Surfy Bear Metal spring reverb unit, Boss RC-1 looper.
    The little DIY pedal controls my surfy bear and the tremelo on my amp.
    If I need something more portable, I shift over to a half size board and swap the surfy bear for a Source Audio True Spring.

14. All Thumbs

All Thumbs Electromatic

Dec 20, 2020
    Kansas
    One more and I'll have to get a board.
    P1030519 (2).JPG

15. GlenP

GlenP Country Gent

Jul 23, 2019
    WA
    Not wired up yet, but this is a new pedal train novo24, just got everything Velcro’d down for now. I might rethink putting the large treadles on there to make more room. The Wah, Volume, and VibeBaby pedals could go off the board, maybe. I might not keep that many overdrives on there at the same time, going to try them out and see which ones to keep.

I guess I was thinking I could have some of the drive pedals set up for a single coil guitar and some set up for humbuckers when switching guitars I can stomp on different pedals, just to not have to twiddle with the knobs.

DA0DB527-A8D5-4F64-BBCF-7BDED3F9C2A2.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    Edenfield99, Merc, pmac11 and 2 others like this.
  16. Ricochet

Ricochet Senior Gretsch-Talker

Nov 13, 2009
    Monkey Island
    Considering how few pedals or effects are discussed on GT, this thread has amazing longevity... and shows some stellar and extensive looking boards.

Merc, Henry, pmac11 and 2 others like this.
  17. pmac11

pmac11 Country Gent

Mar 4, 2018
    Toronto, Ontario
    Nice. What's that 1962 like?

Merc and GlenP like this.
  18. Bertotti

Bertotti Friend of Fred

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    I keep looking at the Strobostomp. I have a serious strob addiction and do not need another but it sure looks good on a board!

Sid Nitzerglobin likes this.
  19. GlenP

GlenP Country Gent

Jul 23, 2019
    WA
    Sweet! Like butter! A fresh jar of Skippy! These show up on Reverb every now and then.

Just ask @jackfossett, (though he may prefer his Snouse Black Box)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3_TeUpPIWs

The 1962x version has a mini toggle gain switch for even more dirt than the original 1962. And it will also fit in the boot of your car!

Budget option would be the Mooer Blues Crab, but even those are creeping up in price now (PS-Walmart has them cheaper than Amazon).

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    Merc and pmac11 like this.
  20. Henry

Henry I Bleed Orange

Apr 9, 2014
    Petaluma
    And don't forget you can choose your own color on the pedal model. Purple for me.

Bertotti likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.