SCARLET WOMAN - A heavyish rocker from my archives.

brownie

Country Gent
Oct 29, 2013
Spain
One of my early recordings based on my first wife who went behind my back with my best mate.
Needless to say, I filed for divorce and afterwards she followed me around all over Britain and even ended up in Soain where I now live!
Hope you guys can feeel the pain and bitterness in the song, but time is a great healer.

audept

Senior Gretsch-Talker
Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
The best songs are born from personal experience IMO. Usually there is some pain involved. This comes across in your song, I hope it helped you move on to a better life. My ex now lives with my ex best mate, so I know how you feel.

brownie

Country Gent
Oct 29, 2013
Spain
The best songs are born from personal experience IMO. Usually there is some pain involved. This comes across in your song, I hope it helped you move on to a better life. My ex now lives with my ex best mate, so I know how you feel.
Thank you so much for the listen and kind words Wyn. Very much appreciated.
Sorry to hear about your past experinces. After a month or so my ex came knocking on the door asking me to take her back; I sent her packing. A leopard does not change its¡ spots!

Rene Asologuitar

Gretschie
Apr 3, 2022
Seattle, WA
True rock!!!
Really heavy emotions on this tune.
Your vocals is heard and felt!!!
Nice guitar riffs!
I love this recording.
Music is a true healer, and like you said, time is also a great healer!!!
Stay well, and keep healthy!
Rene

brownie

Country Gent
Oct 29, 2013
Spain
True rock!!!
Really heavy emotions on this tune.
Your vocals is heard and felt!!!
Nice guitar riffs!
I love this recording.
Music is a true healer, and like you said, time is also a great healer!!!
Stay well, and keep healthy!
Rene
Thank you for the nice comments Rene; didn't think you were into the heavy stuff.
Peace for all my friend.