R.I.P. Judy Tenuta

thunder58

Super Moderator
Staff member
Double Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2010
Tappan N.Y.
One of my long time favorite comics , Miss Judy Tenuta , aka " The Goddess of Love " passed away Thursday from ovarian cancer at the age of 72 . I discovered her back in the early 1980s and was hooked by her zanny wacky off the wall sense of humor . Who else could make you laugh with an accordion . I even followed her on Facebook when back in August she called herself " The Queen of Chemo " ...." well it could happen " . Rest in Peace funny girl , where gunna miss ya
Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 3.31.37 AM.png Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 3.32.07 AM.png

thunder58

Super Moderator
Staff member
Double Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2010
Tappan N.Y.
She and Emo Phillips were married back then. What a pair! RIP Judy
Sorry Jim , I beg to differ on this one , but there's no evidence of them being married but they did tour together . Although Judy was very active until her death with the LBGT community , Emo is currently married to Kipleigh Brown ( since 2011 ) Judy also continued to perform at Pride Festivals too . She also offered to officiate at weddings .

drmilktruck

Senior Gretsch-Talker
Double Platinum Member
May 17, 2009
Plymouth, MN
Sorry Jim , I beg to differ on this one , but there's no evidence of them being married but they did tour together . Although Judy was very active until her death with the LBGT community , Emo is currently married to Kipleigh Brown ( since 2011 ) Judy also continued to perform at Pride Festivals too . She also offered to officiate at weddings .
IMDB needs to correct their info! The info on the interwebs is conflicting, although Emo has indicated they were romantically involved for a time. However you know more about her than I do, so I trust your word. Sorry.

Latest posts