PSA Detroit Casket Fluid Drive Loves to be stacked with a RAT

Discussion in 'Pedal Pushers Forum' started by rcboals, Jul 21, 2021.

1. rcboals

rcboals Country Gent

Nov 21, 2008
    Springfield Oregon
    This is a new exciting discovery for me. Not only is the Detroit Casket AKA: DC Fluid Drive the most responsive touch sensitive light to medium overdrive pedal ever and permanently ended by search and sent my Timmy good bye!!!! The Detroit Casket loves stacked with a RAT . In my case it is the Lil' Rat which is same as the Rat 2 in a smaller box. I would do a demo but then RJ Ronquillo would lose his contract and job with Tavo. ;) So, you will just have to do your own sound test.

Attached Files:

2. Trash Kidd

Trash Kidd Country Gent

Dec 14, 2015
    London U.K.
    Cool!!! I’ll give it a try I’ve currently got the Fluid Drive & a Rat on my board…

GlenP likes this.
  3. rcboals

rcboals Country Gent

Nov 21, 2008
    Springfield Oregon
    Rat magic at 9 to 10 thirty.

Trash Kidd likes this.
  4. Stefan87

Stefan87 Country Gent

May 20, 2019
    Brisbane, Australia
    Planning on getting a FD when I can, will be my intro to Tavo's pedals so will keep the stacking thing in mind.

5. Tele295

Tele295 Country Gent

If you like the Rat, you should try a Nocturne Ubangi Stomp/Marquesan

GlenP likes this.
  6. rcboals

rcboals Country Gent

Nov 21, 2008
    Springfield Oregon
    I am pretty sure nobody has actually heard a Marquesan yet outside of Tavo. Knowing Tavo and his pursuit of excellence in tone, he has probably tweaked it to give more control of the Fuzz which can get real obnoxious and unusable after they get past 11 the original Ubangi included. I am looking forward to see what he has done with improving and stretching the Rat based tone especially with my hollow bodies. I never thought any OD pedal would ever blow out my Timmy until I bought the DC Fluid Drive. If Tavo has worked the same magic on the Rat based Marquesan it will send my Lil" Rat a packing. With Tavo's genius for real improvements, odds are heavily in favor of that actually happening.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.