SOLD Price drop 94 MIJ Blue Floral Telecaster with Gene Parsons b-bender

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade Negotiations' started by larryr, Oct 30, 2020.

1. larryr

larryr Synchromatic

Mar 6, 2012
    Camarillo, Ca.
    I am helping my friend Mel out here.
    If interested I can put you in touch with him.

Howdy,
    Up for sale is my 1994-95 Made in Japan Blue Flower Tele with a genuine Gene Parsons B-Bender. In 2010 I had a long throw B-Bender installed by Gene Parsons. I had a chance to hang with Gene when I picked it up. Really great guy with a lot of neat stories. Before I left I had him autograph the guitar under the coverplate.
    I am selling as I have developed some fairly serious arthritis in my neck vertebrae, and it is not pleasant for me to play the bender anymore. Such is life.
    I added a Schaller drop tuner on the Low E string. I do have the original tuner if the new owner would like to put it back to stock. Full disclosure: the tuner hole is slightly enlarged to accommodate the drop tuner. There are a few dings the guitar picked up in the last 10 years and I have tried to capture those in the photos.
    The guitar does not have a case, but I will pack it extremely well. The guitar plays and sounds great. The three way switch is occasionally intermittent. I am happy to replace it prior to shipping. Some folks prefer to leave the guitar stock, so I will leave that to the new buyers discretion.
    Please PM Larry with any questions. Thanks for looking.
    $1950 shipped and insured continental US

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  2. Wayne Gretschzky

Wayne Gretschzky Country Gent

Aug 27, 2008
    East Coast
    In my experience it's impossible to sell a used guitar without a photo or two.

S. Rock and thunder58 like this.
  3. larryr

larryr Synchromatic

Mar 6, 2012
    Camarillo, Ca.
    And as soon as I am granted access to the Google drive file that they were sent in I will post them ASAP. Thanks for the heads up.

4. larryr

larryr Synchromatic

Mar 6, 2012
    Camarillo, Ca.
  5. larryr

larryr Synchromatic

Mar 6, 2012
    Camarillo, Ca.
    We gotz picturez !

S. Rock likes this.
  6. wildeman

wildeman Gretschified

May 10, 2015
    norcal
    That is damn cool!

larryr likes this.
  7. larryr

larryr Synchromatic

Mar 6, 2012
    Camarillo, Ca.
    Now $1850.00

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.