Post Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals Here!

Craig Encinitas

Gretschie
Gold Supporting Member
May 3, 2021
Encinitas, Ca

gtttrrr

Country Gent
Silver Member
Dec 7, 2011
United States
I got a Black Friday coupon for 50% off at Ace Hardware, up to $15 maximum discount. I bought a $45 power-strip/surge-protector for $30. What can I say? I live the highest of the high life. :)
I say keep livin that rock and Roll lifestyle while you still can, pay what’s due later, Keef would be proud 🤟😏😏😏

Merc

Friend of Fred
May 6, 2017
Florida
Just hope that the Strat you get has better string alignment than this one. Fender should really have someone look over these things before taking stock photos of them. Yeesh!

View attachment 195490

Egads! Not only the strings alignment on the neck, look at the 5th and 6th strings over the neck pole pieces. That must sustain for days!

Synchro

The artist formerly known as: Synchro
Staff member
Jun 2, 2008
Tucson
I say keep livin that rock and Roll lifestyle while you still can, pay what’s due later, Keef would be proud 🤟😏😏😏
It's amazing that I have survived as long as I have, with such indulgences. I now have a spare power strip, and I'm proud of it. Don't say that I'm hooked on excess, I can stop buying power strips, any time I want to. :)

Craig Encinitas

Gretschie
Gold Supporting Member
May 3, 2021
Encinitas, Ca
25% off

Which would prompt a call to the store.
If they’re offering 25% off via Reverb, they are giving up another…what, 5 or 6% commission? May as well offer that to the customer…even if just a couple more points off. 🤷🏻‍♂️

juks

Country Gent
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 26, 2020
Fremont, California
25% off

Which would prompt a call to the store.
If they’re offering 25% off via Reverb, they are giving up another…what, 5 or 6% commission? May as well offer that to the customer…even if just a couple more points off. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Gee, that is pretty...

juks

Country Gent
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 26, 2020
Fremont, California

Well thanks Graig. Kind of 😄. Could not resist. NGD ordered.

speedicut

Friend of Fred
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 5, 2012
Alabama
Couple of great deals from Adorama. $549 Fender Stratocaster and $499 Fender Telecaster🤩

I just bought the Tele... If it's crap, I'll blame you BR. 😂
I've never owned a Tele so it's probably about time..

Lou Coppolino

Country Gent
Jul 23, 2022
Howell, NJ
GC is offering 12 month financing on D'Addario strings.

I don't know if it's temporary thing till Nov. 28, 2022 or till the end of the year.

At the Mays Landing GC, I bought a used Epiphone BB King model.

Since it was used, GC has a 6 month finance thing.

I bought 2 sets of D'Addario strings and the finance went to a year on the guitar a with 2 sets of D'Addario strings.

Pics soon.

Emergence

Synchromatic
Gold Supporting Member
May 25, 2022
New York
I finished my last session in cardiac rehab in May and went on vacation in Hawaii. I started a serious gym membership upon my return. I’ve dropped 20 lbs since my last day in rehab and bulked up at the same time. Some of my older clothes now fit but others are falling off of me. The Polo Outlet in Riverhead had chinos and other stuff I needed for half off. Best of all, it was on sale on Wednesday before the Black Friday madness and mayhem. Honestly, that’s more meaningful to me than the same discount I'd get on Presidents Day on a Fender guitar I don’t need.

Half off at Lacoste too and I can fit into Euro styles now.

Last edited:

blueruins

Friend of Fred
May 28, 2013
Savannah, GA
I just bought the Tele... If it's crap, I'll blame you BR. 😂
I've never owned a Tele so it's probably about time..
I'm very happy for you! This was a fantastic deal and every guitarist should experience at least a season with a Telecaster.

I actually purchased the Stratocaster from Adorama on a sale last year and I didn't get as good of a bargain.

Congratulations!

Latest posts