Please Post your Dog or Pets :)

Waxhead

Friend of Fred
Aug 30, 2014
Australia
Sibling reunions are just great. I'd love to be there when they meet!

Will report back with pics :)

Meanwhile Rocky is playing in my garden :)

upD3OQP.jpg

Last edited:

Waxhead

Friend of Fred
Aug 30, 2014
Australia
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NJDevil

Country Gent
Jul 9, 2014
Commack, NY
Here's Scooter! My orange monster was rescued by the teamwork of me and a family in the neighborhood when he was apparently dumped as a kitten of around 6 months old but became part of the family in February 2018. After midnight, he like to test gravity of things intended to stay on kitchen counters!

Scooter.jpg

Mojoman

Electromatic
Jan 14, 2019
Gardena, ca.
There's another thread on this somewhere in past but I lost it....

Anyways - I love animals and I got a new puppy yesterday.
I'd been minding another Jack Russel named Sprout for 18 months while a friend was overseas. She returned 2 months ago so I returned him to her.

I was in the market for a new dog and initally wanted to save one from a shelter.
But 1 good thing about Covid is that it's greatly increased dog ownership in Australia. So there are no rescue dogs left to save in my State anymore.

So I did my research, decided on a Labradoodle puppy and got "Rocky" yesterday.
He's 8 weeks old, very calm and gentle and appears to be almost fully potty trained already. Within 4 hours he was following me around everywhere and today he's my shadow :D

Meet Rocky... he's had a big day for an 8 week old - he went to the beach, shopping for a new collar, playing fun games and some start up training with his Dad. He's already coming when his name is called.

I love seeing animal/pet pics so please post your best friend.
If you've got info about your pet, what they like doing, any special talents, interesting stories, training and/or health tips please share.

One reason why I got a Labradoodle is they're water dogs - so Rocky might learn how to surf one day :eek:

zN1wGDj.jpg

Waxhead

Friend of Fred
Aug 30, 2014
Australia
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>