Gretschie
Apr 27, 2020
USA
0-E10011-B-0837-488-F-92-C4-612-BAE8-E596-B.jpg

Waxhead

Friend of Fred
Aug 30, 2014
Australia
So many GREAT dogs, cats, birds, donkeys, fish we all have - keep em coming plz.

Being an all around plant and animal I lover I have a couple of fav youtube channels. These 3 are particularly amazing imo.

Martin Tyner from Utah.
Kevin Richardson - The Lion Whisperer.
Amy the English Falconer

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Lockupyourfatdog

Synchromatic
Aug 8, 2016
Everett wa
OMG those ears on Diego are amazing hehehe.
He's probably got the best hearing in the doggy world
He’s actually a certified service dog for that very reason. I had a head injury and the permanent ringing in my head is the exact same pitch as most smoke alarms and truck backup alarms and a ton of other things in daily life. We trained Diego to tell me when those kinds of alarms are going off.
upload_2021-10-7_21-29-7.jpeg

Waxhead

Friend of Fred
Aug 30, 2014
Australia
He’s actually a certified service dog for that very reason. I had a head injury and the permanent ringing in my head is the exact same pitch as most smoke alarms and truck backup alarms and a ton of other things in daily life. We trained Diego to tell me when those kinds of alarms are going off.
View attachment 169514

ok - no surprise there - he's such a cute little guy :)