Please Post your Dog or Pets :)

DennisC

Country Gent
May 11, 2017
Germany
Just one in the moment, and I'm not even home, but in the soviet occupied part of germany (although, they have bananas here nowadays, not even under the counter) to work.

This makes work suck.

Somehow, it was decided that external employees aren't to home-office anymore, and as I am that ... ....... while I haven't done a single thing I couldn't have done at home, aside from people coming to my desk would use a telephon instead ... what a great decision!

Anyway, Gina:

upload_2021-10-6_19-56-41.jpeg

upload_2021-10-6_19-58-4.jpeg

upload_2021-10-6_20-3-19.jpeg

... two more days in the DDR, in the Ostzone, and then, 9 days of Gina. Seems bearable, although it sucks.

Waxhead

Friend of Fred
Aug 30, 2014
Australia
And have people seen what I think is the best animal movie ever made - "Red Dog"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stefan87

Country Gent
May 20, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
And have people seen what I think is the best animal movie ever made - "Red Dog"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes that is a good movie, one of my pop's favourites.

englishman

Gretschified
Apr 5, 2014
Detroit
Here's Callie (again). Unlikely mix of a Pit Bull and a Shi-Tzu (lovingly referred to as a Bull-Sh*t). Pitbull was Mom. Where there's a will....

Anyway, she's right off the island of misfit toys, one ear is longer than the other, her legs don't match and she's full of character.

callie.jpg

Waxhead

Friend of Fred
Aug 30, 2014
Australia
Here's Callie (again). Unlikely mix of a Pit Bull and a Shi-Tzu (lovingly referred to as a Bull-Sh*t). Pitbull was Mom. Where there's a will....

Anyway, she's right off the island of misfit toys, one ear is longer than the other, her legs don't match and she's full of character.

View attachment 169448

Yep Callie is an unusual mix - never met one like her b4.
I can see that shorter ear and she's definitely full of character :)