Please Post your Dog or Pets :)

J Bird

Synchromatic
Dec 2, 2016
Enumclaw
Quincey, the German Shepherd, is almost a year and a half. Whitley, the Chocolate Lab, is almost a year old.
20210817_075558.jpg

Bubs is a 14 year old Rat Terrier that we're long-term dogsitting. Momma is an old cranky cat who absolutely head of the pet household.
20210908_073235.jpg

Minnie is the sweetest, littlest old cat who always looks a bit disoriented, but is actually quite adept.
20210906_081035.jpg

Then, last week we adopted a couple more cats from a friend. Phantasia and Little Girl.
20211005_102945.jpg 20211005_102953.jpg

Last edited:

Viking Power

Synchromatic
Jun 11, 2018
Mountlake Terrace, WA
image.jpg
Gracie.

Like you, @Waxhead , we looked for a rescue but during the pandemic, they are hard to come by. A GSD breeder we know took this one in from someone who couldn’t keep her so we jumped at the chance. I guess she’s a rescue but in a roundabout (cue Chris Squire) sort of way. Interesting facts- she was run over by an SUV when she was about 1 year old and has a funny gait (I call her Disco Hips) and though we got her for our 7 year old daughter, she follows me around like Peter Pan’s shadow (guess I’ve got her fooled).

Last edited:

Waxhead

Friend of Fred
Aug 30, 2014
Australia
Last edited:

Waxhead

Friend of Fred
Aug 30, 2014
Australia
View attachment 169344
Gracie.

Like you, @Waxhead , we looked for a rescue but during the pandemic, they are hard to come by. A GSD breeder we know took this one in from someone who couldn’t keep her so we jumped at the chance. I guess she’s a rescue but in a roundabout (cue Chris Squire) sort of way. Interesting facts- she was run over by an SUV when she was about 1 year old and has a funny gait (I call her Disco Hips) and though we got her for our 7 year old daughter, she follows me around like Peter Pan’s shadow (guess I’ve got her fooled).

Gracie is a lovely looking dog :)
Yes, the big increase in pet ownership is one of the only good things to come out of Covid.

I guess you're feeding and doing most of the training with Gracie ??

Viking Power

Synchromatic
Jun 11, 2018
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Gracie is a lovely looking dog :)
Yes, the big increase in pet ownership is one of the only good things to come out of Covid.

I guess you're feeding and doing most of the training with Gracie ??
Most of it, yes, but having the little one feed her at least once a day to help Gracie understand where she is in the pack order.

Hope we get some pictures when you get Rocky up on the surfboard.

Waxhead

Friend of Fred
Aug 30, 2014
Australia
Most of it, yes, but having the little one feed her at least once a day to help Gracie understand where she is in the pack order.

Hope we get some pictures when you get Rocky up on the surfboard.

Good idea :)

Yes, I'm a very proud Dad so will be fully documenting Rocky's rise to world surfing champ. We're going to the beach today again.

Once he gets fully vacc'ed at 12 weeks I can walk him around rock platform to a deserted beach that has good small waves. Its 15 mins walk from my house so can carry lead in 1 hand and surfboard in the other. Once onto the rocks I can take him off lead. :D:cool:

Last edited:

Viking Power

Synchromatic
Jun 11, 2018
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Good idea :)

Yes, I'm a very proud Dad so will be fully documenting Rocky's rise to world surfing champ. We're going to the beach today again.

Once he gets fully vacc'ed at 12 weeks I can walk him around rock platform to a deserted beach that has good small waves. Its 15 mins walk from my house so can carry lead in 1 hand and surfboard in the other. Once onto the rocks I can take him off lead. :D:cool:
That’s awesome man!