Please Post your Dog or Pets :)

section2

Country Gent
Dec 21, 2016
Toronto
Opie-Widescreen-Jack.jpg
PXL-20210507-1344241982.jpg
PXL-20210529-152918627.jpg

Figured my first post on the forum might-as-well me my dog.

My love of my life: Opie... Oh, and my cat is in one of those.

My only regret is that the guitars in the first picture are my Mitchell 12 string and an SX ¾ scale S-Style import.

Welcome to the forum!

RRGuitarCo

Gretschie
May 23, 2021
San Diego CA
Congrats on the hound, he's adorable!
Here's mine.
His name is Buddy, and he's 11 so we've been together for a long time.
He goes everywhere with me lol.
20190326_111243.jpg
20200916_143212.jpg
And after wanting one my entire life, I recently rescued a wiener dog pup mix in TJ.
Her name is Perlita.
IMG_20210930_170139.jpg I mostly have aquatic pets, I've done a lot of downsizing this year and got rid of 5 fish tanks. I'm down to only 3 :rolleyes:
This is one is mostly shrimp and plants. I might get a little puffer fish soon...
20201123_170155.jpg
20210101_153025.jpg
And the main attraction is a big 'ol lobster lol
These photos are a little dated, he's about 12 inches long and growing from claws to tail. His name is Lenny and he's an Australian Redclaw Crayfish
20201207_180452.jpg
This guy loves to escape his tank, and seemingly pulls it off whenever we have company spending the night. He almost gave my aunt a heart attack last year when she got up in the middle of the night and he was crawling around in the bathroom lol.
I have lots of other cool fish and stuff but I'd be here all night listing them.

Waxhead

Friend of Fred
Aug 30, 2014
Australia
Congrats on the hound, he's adorable!
Here's mine.
His name is Buddy, and he's 11 so we've been together for a long time.
He goes everywhere with me lol.
View attachment 169273
View attachment 169274
And after wanting one my entire life, I recently rescued a wiener dog pup mix in TJ.
Her name is Perlita.
View attachment 169275 I mostly have aquatic pets, I've done a lot of downsizing this year and got rid of 5 fish tanks. I'm down to only 3 :rolleyes:
This is one is mostly shrimp and plants. I might get a little puffer fish soon...
View attachment 169276
View attachment 169277
And the main attraction is a big 'ol lobster lol
These photos are a little dated, he's about 12 inches long and growing from claws to tail. His name is Lenny and he's an Australian Redclaw Crayfish
View attachment 169283
This guy loves to escape his tank, and seemingly pulls it off whenever we have company spending the night. He almost gave my aunt a heart attack last year when she got up in the middle of the night and he was crawling around in the bathroom lol.
I have lots of other cool fish and stuff but I'd be here all night listing them.

hehehe yep Lenny sounds like an aussie to me.
Those are GREAT tanks you have :)

dlew919

Country Gent
Jul 18, 2016
Sydney, Australia
My daughter and I were walking, when a lady called out to us - can you help? We went across the road to see what was going on , and there were two white kittens. The lady had a large dog and couldn’t take them home. So, ok. I’ll rehome them. There’s a pandemic on, and neither the council nor the rspca can help.

Looks like we own two cats then. Off to the vet. One, named bucket by my son, is, as described by the vet, a genetic disaster. The other, named Marie, is very healthy.

Sadly, Bucket didn’t make it. She is deeply missed.

Marie is a vital and loved part of the household. Here she is.

. 0FB721E0-25FA-4761-8BFB-38B0ABF53C5B.jpeg

Last edited:

ruger9

Country Gent
Nov 1, 2008
NJ
Our 2 kids- Stevie (Ray Vaughan) and Charli (girl)

Retired racing greyhounds. Altho Stevie only did 6 races, something happened and his leg shattered in his last race. They were going to put him down, but the vet down in FL that worked with the greyhound rescue group offered to fix the leg pro bono, because Stevie was well-loved by the entire staff apparently. So he's got 2 plates and screws in one of his front legs, as well as a permanent limp. We got him when he was 2, he turned 7 this year.

Charli just turned 9, and today is her gotcha day (2 years). We got her much older (7) because her "mom" passed away, and the family was no longer able to care for her, so we took her in.

Xmas 2020.jpg

Last edited: