On the board now...

DJet5000

Electromatic
Mar 27, 2022
Vermont
Hello Ladies and gentlemen. I appreciate being allowed in here...with my first Gretsch on pre-order. So many great models....I finally decided on a sparklejet...like this one in Ocean Turquoise.:....

G6229TG LIMITED EDITION PLAYERS EDITION SPARKLE JET​

I'm on a list now, and I'll have to wait till end of June , for it to arrive from Japan. So here we go.
I'm a pro luthier , a one man shop in Vermont...building high-end acoustics. Low output. The electrics I have to buy, and I've had too many guitars.. several ago..
Married now for 45 years, w/ 4 grown kids.

Thanks for having me.

mbkri

Country Gent
Sep 22, 2012
Chicago
Welcome!
June is so far away. I reckon you ought to get yerself Gretsched up with something while you wait.
Looking forward to seeing photos of the turquoise beauty when it arrives.

DJet5000

Electromatic
Mar 27, 2022
Vermont
Thank you , so much for the warm welcome ! I will post some photos of my work soon....it's going to be a hard waitin for that sparklejet

thunder58

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 23, 2010
tappan ny
Welcome friend . Love the New England area . Wife & I spent our honeymoon in Windsor , Vt . Coming up to 25 yrs ago . Where's the time go ..............

SandyB

Gretschie
Feb 9, 2022
La Porte, Texas
Hello Ladies and gentlemen. I appreciate being allowed in here...with my first Gretsch on pre-order. So many great models....I finally decided on a sparklejet...like this one in Ocean Turquoise.:....

G6229TG LIMITED EDITION PLAYERS EDITION SPARKLE JET​

I'm on a list now, and I'll have to wait till end of June , for it to arrive from Japan. So here we go.
I'm a pro luthier , a one man shop in Vermont...building high-end acoustics. Low output. The electrics I have to buy, and I've had too many guitars.. several ago..
Married now for 45 years, w/ 4 grown kids.

Thanks for having me.
Welcome to The Forum.

Latest posts