NPD!

Discussion in 'Pedal Pushers Forum' started by Flouswa, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Flouswa

Flouswa Country Gent

197892047_761072411225965_6907633277572403568_n.jpg Went to pick up my 5120 after it was repaired and decided to break down and buy a looper pedal. Played with it a little, this is going to be fun. Once I figure it out and get it stuck in my brain what I need to click for what!

2. dougmon

dougmon Synchromatic

Jan 9, 2013
    California
    Which looper pedal did you get?

3. Flouswa

Flouswa Country Gent

NUX JTC Drum & Loop. Is the photo not showing?

4. dougmon

dougmon Synchromatic

Jan 9, 2013
    California
    Now it is. Didn't see it before. Congrats! Have fun with it!

Flouswa likes this.
  5. LongJohn

LongJohn Synchromatic

Apr 22, 2016
    Queens, NY
    Congrats on your new toy, loopers are fun.

Flouswa likes this.
  6. audept

audept Senior Gretsch-Talker

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    Congrats and enjoy !

Flouswa likes this.
  7. Henry

Henry I Bleed Orange

Apr 9, 2014
    Petaluma
    Have fun!

Flouswa likes this.
  8. Ricochet

Ricochet I Bleed Orange

Nov 13, 2009
    Monkey Island
    Congrats and enjoy. I like Nux, for a lo-budget brand they have interesting offerings.

Flouswa likes this.
  9. thunder58

thunder58 Super Moderator Staff Member

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    Admin Post
    Congrats on the pedal and have fun with it . Repaired ? what happened to 5120 ?

Flouswa likes this.
  10. Flouswa

Flouswa Country Gent

I had a jack plate put on it when I discovered a tiny crack. I thought this person knew what they were doing, but apparently they didn't. After it was installed, the noise level was ridiculous, all kinds of static. Took it back. He claimed he couldn't find anything wrong and then we had a massive falling out (over something else). I took it to someone else who recently did the work on my 2655 (since person one had no ideas on what to do :rolleyes:). Turns out the plug was defective, so I essentially paid twice for the same part because someone didn't do their initial job. It's perfect now, all good and at least the first person didn't charge me any labor since I was a friend. Needless to say, we aren't friends anymore, this was just one of several crappy things he did. I wouldn't let him near one of my guitars again anyhow. Who does any kind of upgrades that involve the electronics and not play the guitar before giving it back????????? Sad part is, he works for a local music store doing repairs/upgrades/setups for others. Ugh.

thunder58 likes this.
  11. LivingMyDream

LivingMyDream Friend of Fred

Flouswa, I had to go to YouTube to see a video of this pedal. It's pretty cool that you can record a loop of your playing, while at the same time dialing up a drum track. Enjoy!

Flouswa likes this.
  12. thunder58

thunder58 Super Moderator Staff Member

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    Admin Post
    I'm just speechless ...... lol:p Glad it all worked out

blueruins and Flouswa like this.
  13. Flouswa

Flouswa Country Gent

Yeah, I have to figure out how to get it all coordinated. Last night I just recorded a small section of a song on my acoustic with it so I could practice the solo along, was very impressed with the sound quality of the recording! The drum sounds are a little on the generic side, but could be very useful for someone who needs some sort of speed guidance.

LivingMyDream likes this.
  14. Flouswa

Flouswa Country Gent

Ha!

thunder58 likes this.
  15. Flouswa

Flouswa Country Gent

Yeah, the price was more than reasonable (I thought) and it will just be fun to mess around with. I don't play solo enough that I would probably use it other than playing at home. I'll have to look at some of their other ones, I made sure when I bought a power adapter, I got one that could power more than one pedal because...well, you know. ;)

Ricochet likes this.
  16. Henry

Henry I Bleed Orange

Apr 9, 2014
    Petaluma
    I just saw their Roctary which is pretty cool.

Flouswa likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.