NPD - headin' West (to Spain for an Italian movie)

Teledriver

Synchromatic
Feb 12, 2011
Iowa City, IA
IMG_0463.JPG

Back in October Ty Pierce put out the word he was making some more of these, so I decided to amend my tonebender fuzz with this mosrite fuzzrite fuzz. Got it yesterday but had to get into the fuzz saddle again and test it out.
I only played it with my Les Paul (Seth Lover PAFs 50s-wiring, of course), and boy the tones I was getting....!! Yeah, did some spaghetti to taste, but I kept breaking into Humble Pie "Natural Born Bugie" among others. It's a great distortion. Since it's the Deluxe model there's many little tweaks depending on guitar and pedal settings. I think I played with it for three hours straight. Shoulda tried another guitar or two I guess..
Thanks to Ty- he gave me a color choice and I absolutely love the sand on this bigger Deluxe version.

bhatta

Gretschie
Jun 29, 2020
Bangalore
Dang good set up!
Love the cigarillo, the cocked 6 shooter!
Nothing makes peace like a Peacemaker:)
All you need is the poncho:D

How's the fuzz to get Gilmour like tones, if you are in to that kinda thing?

Last edited:

Teledriver

Synchromatic
Feb 12, 2011
Iowa City, IA
@JeffreyLeePierre that's not a new jaw harp! I'll have you know the first one I bought (all chrome, and smaller) was in 1979 but was eventually sat upon and broken (by a friend, but I shouldn't have set it down on the fold-up chair) the following year. The jaw harp pictured is my official Snoopy jaw harp bought sometime around 1982 (remember those?? Wish I still had the box, but doubt I'd ever sell it.).
@bhatta that ain't no Peacemaker (a .45)!!! That there is a totally fake zinc Colt .44 Navy!!! HUGE difference (Roy Rogers and the Lone Ranger had 45 Peacemakers, but the High Plains Drifter and Lee Van Cleef had .44 Navy, I think..!). Wish I had a real .44 Navy...the stopping power....alas, my interest is in guitars, not gunfire (...maybe...).
edit: upon reflection, I'd love a .44 Navy, but really want a .45 Colt model 1911. Ivory handle, if you please.

Last edited:

Latest posts