NPBD -- For all of them

Discussion in 'Pedal Pushers Forum' started by J Bird, Oct 21, 2020.

1. J Bird

J Bird Synchromatic

I received my Monoprice Stage Right SPB-100 24"x12" pedalboard today! It took most of the rest of the day to clean, affix, power and patch it all together.

My 1Spot cs12 barely fit the span of the affixed brackets (had to bend them a bit) and barely fit in the gap between spans of the (adjustable) beams. I'm psyched that it fits and has a bit of clearance off the floor.

For 20 years, I just had a couple of pedals on the floor. Then I started getting more pedals and a simple Roadrunner soft bag.

I'm looking at a month away from home coming up and I can take my amp and some pedals, but I couldn't decide which pedals to take and which would stay. So, I did what I should have done a while ago -- buy a pedalboard for all my pedals in my rig.

Now I have one question. Where do I get dummy TRS male plugs for mono coming from the ring, not the tip? The Dr. Scientist Tremolessence had TRS in and out with the mono signal coming from the ring. I'm not really fond of backing out the plug on a patch cable.

Thanks for listening.
    20201021_185229.jpg

TV the Wired Turtle and Zeek like this.
  2. wabash slim

wabash slim I Bleed Orange

Feb 10, 2010
    lafayette in
    I've got a Monoprice stereo tube amp, and it's a great bang for the buck piece of gear. I do have a minor issue, in that, Stage Right is the name of a long time company that makes top quality staging fixtures---risers, band shells, decking, and so on. They've been around a lot longer than the Asian amp company. I'm not disparaging Monoprice's gear. Far from it. Just don't use some other company's name.

J Bird likes this.
  3. michelb

michelb Synchromatic

Mar 27, 2020
    Belgium
    Can't have a pedalboard without a Brain ;) :D

4. thunder58

thunder58 Super Moderator Staff Member

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    Admin Post
    First step is admitting the problem :D . Nice board , enjoy

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    capnhiho and J Bird like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.