Nocturne used Pedal Day

Discussion in 'Pedal Pushers Forum' started by Merc, Jun 27, 2020.

1. larryr

larryr Gretschie

Mar 6, 2012
    Camarillo, Ca.
    These two came through the house as well. The Fuzz Ray was built for a rockstar but I never did find out from Tavo who it was.

img_2210.jpg fwdmnhvuhiek26rdbri8~2.jpg

Trash Kidd, Merc and Sid Nitzerglobin like this.
  2. Merc

Merc Country Gent

May 6, 2017
    Florida
    All my other Nocturnes are great too. Time will tell how many Atomics I’ll actually get but one of the other nocturnes are good enough. I gave myself a three guitar limit. So the collecting some Atomics will be fun. They don’t take much room and are within reach price wise. But I do plan on swapping them onto the board for actual usage. Honestly, #7 would be stunning to have. But I’d give you dibs on it since it was previously yours. It’s only right. But anyone else aside from you and Tavo and it’d be mine. :D

They both look spectacular. I didn’t realize Tavo had a love affair with pink way before the current Mystery Brain.

3. TV the Wired Turtle

TV the Wired Turtle Gretschified

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    This was made for Michael Lockwood, then husband of Lisa Marie Presley.. This as well as the red sparkle moonshine '39 I have for sale all lived in the presley mansion and toured w them when all was well. Michael is a wonderful brother and did not deserve what that evil woman did to him. While I was able to snatch back that red sparkle moonshine from a pawnshop w matching 115 cab, I wasnt quick enough to get the red sparkle fbomb but its in good hands w the voice of Dale from King of the Hill.
    ps. that lucha lemon sparkle w lime pinstripe belongs to Darrel Higham, its used in his studio. :) I loved the lemon so much but they didnt do well, so I shot lime over them.

4. Merc

Merc Country Gent

May 6, 2017
    Florida
    For some reason I thought of that Lockwood moonshine when I saw the Fuzz Ray but couldn’t remember his name.

We’d all be hard pressed to find a better player deserving of that Lemon sparkle. I’m glad it’s in good hands. I believe I remember reading Darrels using a Mystery Brain now. Brains = goodness

TV the Wired Turtle likes this.
  5. larryr

larryr Gretschie

Mar 6, 2012
    Camarillo, Ca.
    This is one of your stock photos Tavo. I remember it was somewhere back in back in 2011 or 2012 I typed in rockabilly pedal and this version popped out. I had to have it . That started my obsession for all sparkly Nocturne Brain pedals.

TV the Wired Turtle and Merc like this.
  6. gtttrrr

gtttrrr Country Gent

Dec 7, 2011
    United States
    I had that top mint-tastic green one, sold to upgrade to MB,,, loved that pedal

Merc likes this.
  7. Merc

Merc Country Gent

May 6, 2017
    Florida
    The MB is at least a proper replacement. :)

Sort of weird in a way, the only pedals I’ve missed were Nocturne and the Dunlop Echoplex.

gtttrrr and TV the Wired Turtle like this.
  8. gtttrrr

gtttrrr Country Gent

Dec 7, 2011
    United States
    I took my El Capistan off the board for a bit, posted it for sale, glad it didn’t sell,, that’s another perm fixture on my board now, alongside the MB and the OCD (in MB loop, pure sweetness)

Merc and TV the Wired Turtle like this.
  9. TV the Wired Turtle

TV the Wired Turtle Gretschified

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    no photo attached?

10. larryr

larryr Gretschie

Mar 6, 2012
    Camarillo, Ca.
    FB_IMG_1593470143723.jpg
    The photo above was one of your stock photos of the lemon Sparkle. Here is mine from 2012 and then 2018 .

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    Merc likes this.
  11. Merc

Merc Country Gent

May 6, 2017
    Florida
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.