Nocturne El Pescadoro ordered

Discussion in 'Pedal Pushers Forum' started by iowa, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Tele295

Tele295 Country Gent

Pescadoro is a great pedal! I’m using it all over our new album, for acoustic and electric instruments

iowa and Merc like this.
  2. Merc

Merc Country Gent

May 6, 2017
    Florida
    Looks like you described the color perfectly.

79889500-CE2D-48B9-BE62-0D703DC3F718.png

The color suits it well and looks great! Could you have been inspired by one of my favorite movies... Nacho Libre? It comes close to the previous run colors and the upcoming warm beer color.

55ACE45E-0328-496F-9205-A52D908FBE0D.jpeg

iowa likes this.
  3. Bertotti

Bertotti Friend of Fred

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    That is nice but there is something I really like about the one I have now, not sure what color it is though blue gray? Either way it is a winner the yellow does work well with the reddish whatever color! And both of the box colors match, in my mind the color of the tones it is capable of, if that makes any sense at all!

4. Merc

Merc Country Gent

May 6, 2017
    Florida
    I think this one will make the fourth color version. They’ve all looked stellar IMO. But more importantly add that cool vintage magic to your tone. Truth be told that if I were single I’d likely have one of each!

TV the Wired Turtle and Bertotti like this.
  5. THISISDINOSAUR

THISISDINOSAUR Electromatic

Oct 21, 2019
    London
    Will old orders be in the new colour?

TV the Wired Turtle likes this.
  6. THISISDINOSAUR

THISISDINOSAUR Electromatic

Oct 21, 2019
    London
    @TV the Wired Turtle, does that mean yes? Because to be honest I prefer the blue

7. TV the Wired Turtle

TV the Wired Turtle Gretschified

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    The new color is still baking somewhere in oklahoma right now. All current orders will be filled in the ice blue sparkle (its a vintage 60s mercedes color plus the sparkle @Bertotti )
    @Merc you are spot on! :) I wanted to call it Ramses Party Gold.. but there is a condom by that name. :eek:

nickurso, Merc and THISISDINOSAUR like this.
  8. Bertotti

Bertotti Friend of Fred

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    I like that color but I won't toss out the one you just sent me for it! I am already attached to it.
    And why does your post remind of the Judas Priest album Ram It Down?

9. TV the Wired Turtle

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    The new color is still baking somewhere in oklahoma right now. All current orders
    the color is luchador blue haha.. unlike Rob Halford's pink sparkle hamer guitar!
    [​IMG]

Bertotti likes this.
  10. Bertotti

Bertotti Friend of Fred

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Hahahahaha you already know where I stand on pink! Only a few places pink belongs and it isn't on anything for me, except a woman and sparingly. Lunchador Blue, you should get some pics with color names and release a 14 month calendar.
    Hehehehehe he said hammer.

11. TV the Wired Turtle

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    can you DM me, @THISISDINOSAUR isnt ringing any bells w the Mrs. (she was asking where to mark "blue" down)

12. Byron

Byron Synchromatic

Sep 4, 2009
    uk
    I'm planning on singing through the El Pesky. Any thoughts on what result that will yield?

13. TV the Wired Turtle

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    like any mic pre, you'll have to find the right mic to marry it to. The reverb will be heaven. I'd probably want to run it into the effects buss of a channel strip first, as a more traditional approach and that channel strip will also help you dial out feedback peaks that will occur w a given mics rising presence ( between 3,000 and 6,000 Hz ?)

Bertotti likes this.
  14. Bertotti

Bertotti Friend of Fred

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Ever used a impedance matching transformer?

15. michelb

michelb Synchromatic

Mar 27, 2020
    Belgium
    Nice, gratz :D also still on my list together with the Fluid Drive, what more could you ever want or need... Except maybe a blondeshell :eek::D

16. iowa

iowa Gretschie

Jun 3, 2008
    corn country
    Just got my shipping notice. Cant wait to give it a try.:)

Merc likes this.
  17. Merc

Merc Country Gent

May 6, 2017
    Florida
    Nice! Tied for first place with my Brain as my favorite preamp pedals. I’m so pleased with the them that I don’t even browse preamp pedals anymore, seriously. Enjoy the new old sounds upon arrival.

18. Byron

Byron Synchromatic

Sep 4, 2009
    uk
    Obviously it's a jack input. I could put a cloudlifter in the chain.... maybe not, it needs phantom power. I'd probably hope the preamp could raise the signal level in a useful way. Sm58 mic.

19. Bertotti

Bertotti Friend of Fred

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    No obvious to me. I didn't know people would do such things until recently. Just curious if you did what make you have and how it worked out. Which is why I asked, it sounds like an interesting experiment.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.