panhead6zero

Country Gent
Jan 17, 2015
The Motor City
So, We went to this place... Sweetwater.jpe
To pickup this... CDP-S350.jpe
On the way to see this guy.....
MartyStuartBackdrop.jpe
We drove 3 hours or so to Sweetwater to pickup new Casio 88 key digital piano. Upgrade from my 66 key in more ways than one! Then drove north an hour to Shipshewana Indiana to catch Marty and the Fabulous Superlatives. Last time we saw him, we had a 4 1/2 hour drive. It was worth every mile!! What a great show!! As a side note, Wifey was able to get a Roush Supercharged F150 pickup for the trip! Giddyup! Was big fun.

panhead6zero

Country Gent
Jan 17, 2015
The Motor City
Congrats on the pickup!!!
As for Sweetwater, sounds like the best shipping option.
I've had good luck with them on shipping. I wanted to pic k up in person and check the place out. Customer service top notch! When you pull up to Customer pickup, you park in a spot and text the spot you are parked in. It was no more than 5 minutes and my order was delivered to my truck! Amazing customer service!

TSims1

Gretschified
Jun 18, 2013
Atlanta
So, We went to this place... View attachment 171365
To pickup this... View attachment 171366
On the way to see this guy.....
View attachment 171367
We drove 3 hours or so to Sweetwater to pickup new Casio 88 key digital piano. Upgrade from my 66 key in more ways than one! Then drove north an hour to Shipshewana Indiana to catch Marty and the Fabulous Superlatives. Last time we saw him, we had a 4 1/2 hour drive. It was worth every mile!! What a great show!! As a side note, Wifey was able to get a Roush Supercharged F150 pickup for the trip! Giddyup! Was big fun.

Now thats what I call a good day! I am also jealous, I’d love to actually GO to Sweetwater. I’m a fan of their customer service. :)