NGT BWIGH

oneforsorrow

Country Gent
May 15, 2020
Iowa
I thought you might be serious about hating the Beatles and I almost replied "Me too!". But then I read on and realized I'm still mostly alone on that front. And honestly, hate is too strong a word. I don't hate them. I just don't particularly care for them. More that I don't get it. However, I mostly like them individually and "Here Comes the Sun" is one of my favorite songs.

And if you're a fan of irony, I live in Fairfield, Iowa which is home to the Maharishi University of Management as well as ground central for the Transcendental Meditation Movement founded the Beatles guru -- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. Imagine not liking the Beatles and living here.

But I digress, that's an awesome guitar! Congrats! If only George were around to ask what the GH stands for ... wait a minute ... no, nevermind. It would never be that obvious.

thunder58

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 23, 2010
tappan ny
I hate the beatles. What does GH stand for anyway?
Well ....... heres 2 photo's I found while having coffee from the thread " Show us your mask " . Whats that hanging on the " moderators " wall you ask ........:p lol....all jokes aside Tavo , you've outdone yourself with this guitar . She's absolutely beautiful . Play well my friend . Oh ...almost forgot too . GH , stands for 'G'o a'H'ead and mail me the guitar if you hate it that much . I live at 227 Wes......................... :p
IMG_2885.JPG IMG_2987.JPG

Last edited: