NGD Guitar and Amp.

Bumble 57

Electromatic
May 8, 2022
Durango Co
1CDC5616-8D6F-4926-A05A-13594BB03BAF.jpeg After reading posts here I went and bought a Squier cv 50’s Tele. Absolutely love it. Compliments my G2655 really well. And I figured what the heck, I might as well get a little tube amp to help with the sounds I’m after. Bugera V5 demo from Sweetwater. It sounds way better than the Peavey vyper I’ve been using. And yeah that’s pretty much my whole “studio”, laundry basket included.

wabash slim

I Bleed Orange
Feb 10, 2010
lafayette in
Nothing wrong with a 5 watt tube amp at all. Those Bugeras have reverb, which is about all the FX I need. You'll find that there's a lot of Tele fans here as well. Lots of great music has been made with just a Tele and a small amp.

Falconetti

Gretschie
Sep 18, 2012
Bagsville, Oxford UK
Agree with WS, Teles and Gretsches go well together. Nice little amp. Plenty loud.
Very nice rig. Classy. It is interesting just how many players on here of all standards and from all over the World eventually come down to the Gretsch and Tele combo as the ultimate guitar pairing which can cover pretty much all the bases most of the time. I have owned many guitars but throughout there has always been my 6120 TM and America Deluxe Tele.

A76C656E-127B-408B-AB5E-77808651A86C.jpg IMG_7933.jpeg

Bumble 57

Electromatic
May 8, 2022
Durango Co
Thanks for the congrats. It’s so much easier to get a good tone with the Bugera than the Peavey. I’ve been playing guitar for about 6 months and for me it’s all about simplicity. Lovin’ it!

Falconetti

Gretschie
Sep 18, 2012
Bagsville, Oxford UK
Gretsch and Telecaster for sure, but I’d really miss a Strat. I have two of them.
The Strat is a fine thing and capable of truly incredible sounds in the right hands but just a bit too refined for an old grunt like me. I had an American Standard with a rosewood board. Nice thing and very easy and fast to play but I just couldn’t get my tones out of it without it sounding reedy and a bit thin. I also kept hitting the toggle switch at totally the wrong moment so for me it’s Telecaster unless it’s Gretsch all the way. Unless it’s a Gibson ES 335. I bought one recently and apart from the lack of a Bigsby I am blown away by it. it is an incredibly versatile guitar. I am still getting to know it so don’t know if it is a keeper yet but a wonderful guitar.

Telechamp

Country Gent
Oct 20, 2010
Tampa Bay
This is really all you need... (Tele and Champ..)

xI0DGKI.jpg

Latest posts