NGD G5655TG Jr Centerblock

juks

Country Gent
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 26, 2020
Fremont, California
I've been gassing for these Azure blue ones. 5420 seemed bit excessive as I have 5427.

Then this showed up on GC at $150 below what they normally ask. I called them to ask what's wrong with it, they said blemishes in the back. Could not see anything in the pictures so I ordered it.

Today, 2 weeks later it finally arrived (only from Texas). It had no scratch on it. Not in the front or back. Bigsby had plastic shielding on it still. And on top of it all, it came with a brand new Gretsch case, another $130 I think. So turned out to be a real deal. And so much fun to play.

Just need to install the Brick's Biggs Fix on it and it'll be perfect.

20221128_131227.jpg 20221128_131241.jpg 20221128_131355.jpg

GlenP

Country Gent
Double Platinum Member
Jul 23, 2019
WA
These center block jrs are real comfortable guitars, and really versatile. They can take you to places where you want to go, and to places you didn't even know about. Enjoy it!

you might consider adding a super squishy spring to your BiggsFix order.

juks

Country Gent
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 26, 2020
Fremont, California
These center block jrs are real comfortable guitars, and really versatile. They can take you to places where you want to go, and to places you didn't even know about. Enjoy it!

you might consider adding a super squishy spring to your BiggsFix order.

And surprisingly loud unplugged! Thanks for the spring reminder, I have to try that.

Julio Iguana

Gretschie
Feb 15, 2022
NC
Sounds like a great deal you got. I have the same in metallic burgundy (no gold). Such comfy guitars to play. Congrats.

loudnlousy

Gretschified
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2015
Germany
I did not even know that there are Juniors outside the Proline universe. Stunning guitar. Congrats on that deal.