arrubin13010

Electromatic
Sep 17, 2022
Milwaukee, WI
Wow, thanks everyone, seems like a very welcoming community.

nice to see fellow midwesterners around.

i’m sure as my search goes on I’ll have more questions to ask and experiences to share.

Shock

Synchromatic
Sep 7, 2020
Minnesota
I’m a Bucks and Brewers fan, but actually root against the Packers because the next day is a lot quieter at work when they lose. I’m a Cowboys fan anyway, so everybody hates me.

Welcome! I am more of a fan of the spectacle. My Vikings have mastered breaking hearts. How they can get you believing this year is different, but it isn't. They have a way of leading until the last play of the game. How will they blow it this year? 🤣 Maybe this year they can blow it early so I can have Sundays free.

arrubin13010

Electromatic
Sep 17, 2022
Milwaukee, WI
Welcome! I am more of a fan of the spectacle. My Vikings have mastered breaking hearts. How they can get you believing this year is different, but it isn't. They have a way of leading until the last play of the game. How will they blow it this year? 🤣 Maybe this year they can blow it early so I can have Sundays free.
Our QB’s have generated plenty of their own spectacle off the field, between Favre and Rodgers. I generally look at Sundays as a good time to go grocery shopping while the Packers are playing…

Latest posts