New here from Deep River

Discussion in 'New Member Intros' started by polupusher, Jul 24, 2021.

1. JC higgy

JC higgy Gretschified

Jun 6, 2008
    Belfast Norn Iron
    Welcome to GT Keith!

2. polupusher

polupusher Electromatic

Jul 22, 2021
    Canada
    No I was in Toronto and Cosmo Music did the setup and Plek had bought the guitar around christmas l think last year or the year before and was in TO a couple of months later and they plek'd it .
    I have had Ian do plek's on a couple of my other guitars

3. Tony65x55

Tony65x55 Gretschified

Sep 23, 2011
    The 'Shwa, Ontario, Canada
    Thanks for that. I didn't know Cosmo was doing PLEKs. How did it come out as compared to the ones Ian did?

4. MichaelRopp

MichaelRopp Electromatic

Jan 20, 2021
    Albuquerque
    Welcome! I'm a newcomer here too, but thus far I'd say this is one of the most useful guitar groups I'm part of. Good advice from people who really do want to see you do well.

5. polupusher

polupusher Electromatic

Jul 22, 2021
    Canada
    Cosmo's customer service was fantastic. This was just before covid I knew I was going to TO for a couple of days so I arranged with them to drop it off and they did it the same day and I picked it up the next day (Plek machine is inhouse no shipping out). I believe his name was Alan can't recall his last name. When I got there he went over everything that was done.
    He did an excellent job and as it turns out Ian is the Rep for Plek in Canada and gave them all the training etc as far as I know.
    So on my guitars both Ian and COSMO (Alan) did very good work, cant say one was better than the other. Cosmo gets the nod for the customer service they gave me.

Tony65x55 likes this.
  6. LivingMyDream

LivingMyDream Friend of Fred

Welcome to Gretsch-Talk, Keith!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.