NCD

calebaaron666

Friend of Fred
Aug 15, 2018
Auburn, Maine
Congrads,
looks like it can hold a amp n guitar.
Thanx!
That’s the reason I’ve been driving SUVs for so many years. Not my favorite type of gas guzzler, but I like being able to fit my guitar rig plus a drumset when needed.
This outback can do the same, but is much better on gas mileage.

G5422T

Country Gent
May 24, 2012
usa
Congrats. I've never owned one, but have always had a soft spot for Subaru.

It's the "Colorado State Car" according to my family that lives out there. Seem like tough little buggers.

Hope it serves you well.

drmilktruck

I Bleed Orange
May 17, 2009
Plymouth, MN
Congrats. We're a Subaru family - My wife drives a Forester, my son a Crosstrek and I used to have an Outback. I wish they made a small pickup. (Not the old BRAT or Baja though.)

calebaaron666

Friend of Fred
Aug 15, 2018
Auburn, Maine
Congrats. I've never owned one, but have always had a soft spot for Subaru.

It's the "Colorado State Car" according to my family that lives out there. Seem like tough little buggers.

Hope it serves you well.
Yeah, it a very MAINE car too. Probably fir the same reasons. The all wheel drive makes it work well in the snow during the winter.

calebaaron666

Friend of Fred
Aug 15, 2018
Auburn, Maine
Congrats. We're a Subaru family - My wife drives a Forester, my son a Crosstrek and I used to have an Outback. I wish they made a small pickup. (Not the old BRAT or Baja though.)
A neighbor of mine had a Brat when I was a kid!
We’re a subie household now too. My ol’ lady loves her 2007 Outback with manual transmission. I prefer automatic, myself.

wabash slim

I Bleed Orange
Feb 10, 2010
lafayette in
Made in Lafayette Indiana!
Had a Brat---like a snowmobile with a heater. Great little cars!
I'll never have another, tho. The local dealer is a major tool, and my wife works at one the Chevy dealers in the state.

Subaru backwards is Ur A Bus.

pmac11

Country Gent
Mar 4, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
I have a 2015. They get good highway mileage. Like you, I owned a Ford before the Subie. It was a Focus, and it was on it's third transmission by 60,000 miles.
Subaru is a good Canada car. With snow tires on, it gets thru pretty much anything.

Latest posts