NAD

Discussion in 'THE Gretsch Discussion Forum' started by rake_ether, Jul 29, 2020.

1. rake_ether

rake_ether Gretschie

Aug 24, 2019
    Athens, GA USA
    The latest info I see from the Facebook owner's page is that the amps are now shipping much more quickly. Some have said they ordered in late June and have received the amp. Also, it has a headphone jack so late night playing is possible.

not_man_davo likes this.
  2. lathoto

lathoto Gretschie

Apr 23, 2020
    Ohio
    There are two remedies for a "farty Champ." As an example, the Tone Tubby Humbolt Alnico 8 inch speaker upgrade would be good. The other trick is never to turn the that amp above 3 and mic it. For me it's all about the tone (having had 3 1/2 Champs over the years). You make some good points so I will yield the rest of my time to my colleague with the "new amp." Peace out.

3. not_man_davo

not_man_davo Synchromatic

Feb 13, 2015
    tejas
    Well it looks like we shall see how well they are doing now. I ordered one of these yesterday, and will report back once it arrives. Hopefully it'll be a more manageable wait, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. It looks like it ticks all the boxes for me, and it's fairly inexpensive so why not?

rake_ether likes this.
  4. not_man_davo

not_man_davo Synchromatic

Feb 13, 2015
    tejas
    Looks like they must have gotten their act together, because I ordered mine on Monday and it arrived yesterday! This thing is a ton of fun! I wish there was a decent reverb in it, but other than that it's great. Fun little amp for sittin on the couch just fooling around.

rake_ether likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.