My Last RCB Twangmaster IV Telecaster Video Apache

Discussion in 'Other Cool Guitars' started by rcboals, Sep 18, 2020.

1. rcboals

rcboals Country Gent

Nov 21, 2008
    Springfield Oregon
    I only drink when I play my Gitar, and lately I been playing my Gitar a lot.
    Because I am totally bored out of my gourd with the fires, Covid, Political crap I have turned to entertaining myself.
    2020 is the craziest year of my 71 years on this planet. Being confined because of the Covid restrictions and now since the whole state of Oregon and California is on fire really confined. Worst air quality ever, almost as bad as the out house at Triangle Lake. So here is my RCB Twangmaster IV doing Hank Marvin and The Shadows, Apache.

2. thunder58

thunder58 Super Moderator Staff Member

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    Admin Post
    Thanks Raye , that was great , especially the " Soupy Sales Go Fund Me part " :p

3. lathoto

lathoto Gretschie

Apr 23, 2020
    Ohio
    One step closer to building a Tele. Does anyone have any recommendations for components (body, neck, pickups, etc.)? Strictly top drawer please. Thanks in advance.

4. sgarnett

sgarnett Gretschie

Apr 14, 2020
    Kentucky
    Nice (and fun)! Cool guitar too!

I’ve never heard the term “double picking”. Is that just alternating up down up down for the faster notes, or is there more to it that I’m missing?

5. Shadowy_Man

Shadowy_Man Gretschie

May 18, 2020
    Chicago
    Hilarious commentary and great tone playing :D

6. rcboals

rcboals Country Gent

Nov 21, 2008
    Springfield Oregon
    You aren't missing a thing about double picking. I was just making fun of myself because it is a pretty easy song play. All the songs I play have to be pretty easy if I am able to play them. :)

sgarnett likes this.
  7. Shadowy_Man

Shadowy_Man Gretschie

May 18, 2020
    Chicago
    Also known as tremolo picking

sgarnett likes this.
  8. Tony65x55

Tony65x55 Gretschified

Sep 23, 2011
    The 'Shwa, Ontario, Canada
    Lots of fun, Raye. Thanks, it was very enjoyable. I love that tune and it makes my wife crazy when I play it - so I do it a lot. And no, not that kind of crazy. Get yer mind outta the gutter.

9. TSims1

TSims1 Gretschified

Jun 18, 2013
    Atlanta
    It’s so weird. I’ve never met you, but I think you are one of my favorite people! LOL. That made my day.

10. Gretschman2

Gretschman2 Country Gent

Apr 8, 2013
    Enetai, WA
    I love Hank Marvin. Proves things don't have to be hard to be cool. Good job !!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.