My FB Account Was Hacked….

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by Snorre, Jul 25, 2021.

1. speedicut

speedicut Friend of Fred

Jun 5, 2012
    Alabama
    I used to be pretty heavily involved in internet marketing and had to have a FB account for it.... I used messenger every day but never really posted anything on my wall. I had about 4000 friends because of it lol. Only one that was a friend in real life since it was a marketing page.
    I quit the marketing biz last year, and while I miss the money, I don't miss using FB.

I probably should delete my account, I bet I have people still trying to buy from me...

2. capnhiho

capnhiho Country Gent

Feb 16, 2013
    California
    I’ve called it “Fakebook” forever…

ZackyDog and Sabato like this.
  3. Bertotti

Bertotti Friend of Fred

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    I gave up on FB earlier this year by deactivating it and beginning of June I deleted my account. I thought I had some friends who would want to stay in touch but other than me reaching out only a handful of those I can't see face to face tried to stay in touch so I just deleted my account completely. It was a huge waste of time and got me easily worked up with all the topics we do not discuss here. I am in a much better mood since I left that poophole of a website.

capnhiho and Sabato like this.
  4. Sabato

Sabato Country Gent

Mar 22, 2019
    Massachusetts
    After I deleted my account ONE "friend", and this one was an actual friend even though it was long ago, one friend contacted my wife's FB page to ask if I was OK.

Bertotti likes this.
  5. Henry

Henry I Bleed Orange

Apr 9, 2014
    Petaluma
    Maybe you just need to up your bowel movement game. :cool: I know some Instagram accounts that could inspire you.

ZackyDog and audept like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.