Made my own pedal board.

Midlifecrisis71

Gretschie
Nov 26, 2021
Exeter, U.K
As some of you know I am new to guitars and just getting my rig together. I needed to sort/power my pedals and also I'm a bit tight and try and do things on the cheap. I also couldn't find one that was the right size for easy storage as don't yet have a dedicated guitar space/room.
I made this one using two Brada laptop/keyboard stands from IKEA glued together as a bit bendy just using one. Fitted Velcro top and bottom and drilled the holes so I can thread the power cables through. Still have room for a few more pedals. Total cost £16 not including pedals:)
Screenshot_20220123-173129_Chrome.jpg 20220123_172405.jpg 20220123_172354.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thunder58

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 23, 2010
tappan ny
As some of you know I am new to guitars and just getting my rig together. I needed to sort/power my pedals and also I'm a bit tight and try and do things on the cheap. I also couldn't find one that was the right size for easy storage as don't yet have a dedicated guitar space/room.
I made this one using two Brada laptop/keyboard stands from IKEA glued together as a bit bendy just using one. Fitted Velcro top and bottom and drilled the holes so I can thread the power cables through. Still have room for a few more pedals. Total cost £16 not including pedals:)
View attachment 174215 View attachment 174216 View attachment 174217
Looks great !

Midlifecrisis71

Gretschie
Nov 26, 2021
Exeter, U.K
20220202_162258.jpg I thought I would do an update on my pedal board build. Today added the Behringer reverb pedal as the guy in my local shop showed me how good it is and advised me to get it over the Boss version doing himself out of money. I also added a Dope FX earthdweller fuzz pedal as I'm learning Cherub Rock by the Smashing pumpkins. Need to get a better power supply and maybe a compressor pedal but at the moment I'm well happy.