Live with the Lucky Rockets! (...and with a beautiful Country Gent...)

kpnash

Electromatic
Jul 31, 2020
Germany, Karlsruhe Area

Four songs from our last weekend's gig with the Lucky Rockets from Stuttgart, Germany. A couple of years ago I started here a thread asking if it would be okay to play rockabilly with a Country Gent. I feared I would look too much like George Harrison with it. I ended up buying a Gent from a local fella, and since then I don't have any doubts anymore!

Ah yes, shameless self-promotion. Three out of four songs are from our album called 'Rockabilly Moonquake', it can be found at Spotify/iTunes etc. Check it out, you might like it ;)

Bob Perrone

Gretschie
Mar 7, 2017
allentown, pa

Four songs from our last weekend's gig with the Lucky Rockets from Stuttgart, Germany. A couple of years ago I started here a thread asking if it would be okay to play rockabilly with a Country Gent. I feared I would look too much like George Harrison with it. I ended up buying a Gent from a local fella, and since then I don't have any doubts anymore!

Ah yes, shameless self-promotion. Three out of four songs are from our album called 'Rockabilly Moonquake', it can be found at Spotify/iTunes etc. Check it out, you might like it ;)

😁

JC higgy

Gretschified
Jun 6, 2008
Belfast Norn Iron
Cool!

Playing rockabilly with a Gent,nothing wrong with that sir,if it's good enough for Jackie Lee Cochran...
jackie-lee-cochran-fiddle-fit-man.jpg