Limited edition falcons

Lyndon Jones

Electromatic
May 15, 2022
Swansea UK
Good morning

i was wondering how many limited edition falcons are there? I have a Rose Falcon research says there were 70 made globally. I’m really interested in the Lake Placid Blue version and I have seen the two tone copper Sahara edition of which I have seen for sale.. Anyone know how many were made of these versions or where I can get this info.
thanks guys great to be on the forum looking at some great thread really intresting

Shock

Gretschie
Sep 7, 2020
Minnesota
I have read online that guitar companies intentionally do not let those numbers out. That is why they use the sketchy serial number system they do.

Lyndon Jones

Electromatic
May 15, 2022
Swansea UK
There she is it’s beautful really pleased with it !!
I have the lake placid blue one, I can’t remember the exact number off the top of my head, but I remember reading a post (I think on here) where someone has asked fender and it was maybe 317 edit: I was way off, here suggests 132 https://www.gretsch-talk.com/threads/lake-placid-blue-falcons.194934/
it’s beautiful really would love to get my hands on one. I’ve looked in the UK and US and nothing coming up so look after her mate you got a good one there !!!

THISISDINOSAUR

Electromatic
Oct 21, 2019
London
There she is it’s beautful really pleased with it !!

it’s beautiful really would love to get my hands on one. I’ve looked in the UK and US and nothing coming up so look after her mate you got a good one there !!!

Hank's guitars on Denmark Street, London had one in the window a few months back. It never appeared on their website, it's not in the window anymore, but maybe they still have it, so might be worth an inquiry!

raneym305

Electromatic
May 16, 2022
Olympia, WA
I'm new to the GT Forum as well, and was wondering the same thing.

I notice that the response from Fender did not include the Firemist Silver Falcon. Was this not a limited edition color combo?

Latest posts