Kudos to Synchro and Thunder58

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by ZackyDog, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Gregor

Gregor Country Gent

Here he goes again!!!

mrfixitmi likes this.
  2. NiterideGuitarist

NiterideGuitarist Electromatic

Jun 4, 2016
    Rochester, NY

mrfixitmi likes this.
  3. NiterideGuitarist

NiterideGuitarist Electromatic

Jun 4, 2016
    Rochester, NY
    My first adventure into guitar forums was Strat-Talk. It has never been able to hold my interests, no matter how many times I drop by. Nothing compares to this site, the “gittar” players and the Admins. You can just do a shout out, get good advise, make friends, follow and learn about just about anything…. And “characters” are always welcome. Sage advise is always available and you certainly can get GAS go-ahead that will help you get past the better half. F94518A0-9309-465B-847A-3A8FB657B0F9.png

Waxhead, mrfixitmi, new6659 and 4 others like this.
  4. Synchro

Synchro The artist formerly known as: Synchro Staff Member

Jun 2, 2008
    Tucson
    Admin Post
    At times, but for the most part things are pretty quiet around here. We welcome new members, and most new members make a positive contribution. I’m always impressed by how many great folks are out there and how much they bring to the table.

Unfortunately, we will have the occasional new arrival that seems set on reshaping G-T into a place where civility is short in supply. In many cases, such members lose interest and move along, but there are, occasionally, people that want to tear this community down and bring it down to their level.

That’s when it feels like being pecked to death by ducks. :)

Waxhead, mrfixitmi, new6659 and 4 others like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.