Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by audept, Jul 5, 2018.
Okay. I laughed out loud. :thumbsup:
We sent out New Year's cards this year so we can relate.
I've been looking at a collection of early Dilbert cartoons. The first one is one of my favorites. I still refer to silly management ideas as woodchucks.
I was going through my photos and found a few that tickled my funny bone.
Here's one for @TV the Wired Turtle
An old, blind Marine wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake.
He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.
After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, 'Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?'
The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.
In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says,
'Before you tell that joke I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:
1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.
Now, think about it seriously, do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?'
The blind Marine thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, 'No...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.'
I wonder if that ever happened to Robby Steinhardt (RIP).
Sorry! Forgot the punchline!