Jokes thread

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by audept, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Freshy

Freshy Synchromatic

Sep 30, 2017
    Homosassa FLA
    Talking Heads Pie Chart
    [​IMG]

drmilktruck, dougmon and audept like this.
  2. Freshy

Freshy Synchromatic

Sep 30, 2017
    Homosassa FLA
  3. Freshy

Freshy Synchromatic

Sep 30, 2017
    Homosassa FLA
  4. Freshy

Freshy Synchromatic

Sep 30, 2017
    Homosassa FLA
  5. Freshy

Freshy Synchromatic

Sep 30, 2017
    Homosassa FLA
    So Gary Larson has been dabbling again in his retirement.
    [​IMG]

drmilktruck, audept and MTurner like this.
  6. Freshy

Freshy Synchromatic

Sep 30, 2017
    Homosassa FLA
  7. audept

audept Senior Gretsch-Talker

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
  8. audept

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
  9. audept

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
  10. audept

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
  11. audept

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
  12. audept

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
  13. audept

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
  14. audept

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
  15. DennisC

DennisC Synchromatic

May 11, 2017
    Germany
    [​IMG]

+ kinda a bit of a backstory:

In the early nineties, a guy tried to blackmail the department store company Karstadt ... he had done so one time in the eighties, successful, when he got half a million DM from KaDeWe (Kaufhaus des Westens - Department Store of the West = an expensive shop in Berlin where you get stuff like a dyed straw hat for 180 € and other bargains you'll regret to miss). The nineties-blackmailery, however, went wrong, after several attempts to hand over the required money, he got caught. He was kinda popular because the police acted like in a comedy movie, sometimes exaggerated by the press (like, they repeatedly wrote a policeman had slipped on a dog's turd when chasing him ... actually, it was just a bunch of wet leaves ... and other things, partially embarrassing the police, partially rightful). He called himself Dagobert, which is the german name of Scrooge McDuck, or the media gave him this name because an ad in a newspaper reading "Dagobert Duck grüßt seine Enkel" was meant as a code that he is now ready to receive the required answer to his blackmail. He was kind of popular because people loved to laugh about the police slipping on a turd and because he quite innovatively developed and built technology to get his money, but still evade being caught.

Well, he got caught ... served a few years and now draws cartoons and stuff for a satire magazine, and during this, he drew two versions of this poster of the Rolling Stones' Geriatric Tour ... I think this was the 02/03 tour. I have this poster on my wall since 10 years or so, I didn't know he drew it when I bought it, but it wouldn't have changed my decision to buy it.

While he reinforced his blackmailing by setting a shop on fire and the like, he tried to not hurt anybody but just cause material damage, by making his devices go off in the night, not within business hours ... which is bad enough, but, well, he served his time ... people get away with worse stuff all the time, and aren't even considered criminals, ...

Anyway, this poster was drawn by a convicted criminal. I'm not sure if it was on here before, in case it was - sorry...

drmilktruck likes this.
  16. Freshy

Freshy Synchromatic

Sep 30, 2017
    Homosassa FLA
    I was thinking Australia for sure but,

Recently at a lake near Berlin, a wild pig and piglets came out of the woods to steal a nudists pizza. The nudist was swimming at the time. The pig wanted a dessert and grabbed a beach bag that had his laptop in it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020 at 11:03 AM
    audept likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.