I've been a lurker for many years, figured I'd actually join the conversation.

BackRoomPicker

Electromatic
Jan 21, 2022
USA
Hey everyone. I've been playing guitar since 1999 and I've been lurking these forums on and off for many years, ever since I got my 5420t back in 2013. It's you guys that convinced me into buying a Compton bar bridge shortly after. She's still my main guitar (although I have a Fender Mustang on the side that I also quite like.) I've never played professionally but I've played plenty with a couple of friends in a basement.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the advice over the years and I look forward to contributing my worthless opinion.

BackRoomPicker

Electromatic
Jan 21, 2022
USA
Sometimes there's nothing better than a casual jam in the basement with friends. Good times for sure! Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, some of my fondest memories were in my friend’s basement. He had bought a house with a basement that the previous owner had turned into a recording studio. Soundproofed room with a window and everything. The previous owner obviously took the equipment but we still had an awesome soundproof area to play all night long. Good times. Too bad he sold the house a couple of years ago.