It has been a long while

Sarah93003

Friend of Fred
Feb 18, 2009
Westlake Village, CA
Hello, again, Sarah! All the best to you in Florida! Still playing an Annie, correct?

No, I traded it a few years ago for a Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus. I was in a Classic Rock band at that time and the LP fit my needs. I have a Gretsch G3700 from the Historic Series and of course my modified Streamliner from the Historic Series.

IMG_0738.jpg

How is your Lefty collection coming along?

Sarah93003

Friend of Fred
Feb 18, 2009
Westlake Village, CA
Quad Cat-Eyes! That's quite the Streamliner, Sarah! Very cool.

Welcome back to the forum.

Thank you very much. It was quite an undertaking when I did this. Being "unskilled" at such a thing I was quite slow but deliberate in my approach. There is a thread on the project. https://www.gretsch-talk.com/threads/streamliner-makeover.37048/

I've been thinking lately of making some changes to it. I need to reach out to Tim and get a glass bridge for starters.

Highroller

Country Gent
Jun 11, 2015
Portland, OR
Wow! - great thread! At 23 pages, not something you can read in 5 minutes, but I'll work my way thru it best I can! LoL !

I'm sure I'm not the only one that'll enjoy reading it. Thanks for sharing!

Synchro

The artist formerly known as: Synchro
Staff member
Jun 2, 2008
Tucson
Good to see you again. I was thinking back to the roundups, just the other day, and was wondering what had became of you.

Sarah93003

Friend of Fred
Feb 18, 2009
Westlake Village, CA
Good to see you again. I was thinking back to the roundups, just the other day, and was wondering what had became of you.
Hi Mark! It's great to see you still here. :) I retired a year ago, sort of. Although retired my sister and I created the US Women's Shooting Academy. Some of my spare time is spent with my passion, the Constitution. I've amassed over 70 books devoted to the Constitution with the oldest being printed in 1785. I've pretty much settled in here in Florida. I have a lot of family here and that's great. I do miss the mountains of SoCal, but that's about it.

Synchro

The artist formerly known as: Synchro
Staff member
Jun 2, 2008
Tucson
Hi Mark! It's great to see you still here. :) I retired a year ago, sort of. Although retired my sister and I created the US Women's Shooting Academy. Some of my spare time is spent with my passion, the Constitution. I've amassed over 70 books devoted to the Constitution with the oldest being printed in 1785. I've pretty much settled in here in Florida. I have a lot of family here and that's great. I do miss the mountains of SoCal, but that's about it.
I’m still in Arizona, and still working. It seems like the goalpost keeps moving. But I can’t complain, I have a pretty good job.

radd

Friend of Fred
Dec 27, 2017
Santa Cruz
I’m glad you are back so some of us newer folks can get to know you. I checked out your build thread……Holy cow, you are are very talented person, beautiful work.

I noticed you ride. I rode full time for 50 yrs and taught motorcycling for 15 years, great fun. I never did figure out how to take along a guitar when I traveled around the country.

2BAB2AFE-D6CA-4CF3-A81B-51E4E29DB0B7.jpeg B6CC7C3E-C5D5-4530-8500-546EBFC169B4.jpeg

Latest posts