Introduction

BrianW

Country Gent
Oct 21, 2014
Vancouver Island
Welcome to G-T. I am pretty sure you will get lots of recommends from this group!!
I would think the best idea is to try them out in person if possible. I will leave specific model recommendations to those more experienced to provide. Best of luck and enjoy rhe search.

cheers

Maguchi

Gretschie
Aug 11, 2022
Lalaland
Hello,

New guy from France, Paris Area. Fan of 6120 from Poison Ivy & Brian Setzer. Target to acquire a 6120 within a year. Still wondering wich one. Here to get criteria and informations to choose

Play usually on a Gibson ES 126T

Regards
I like the newer Nashville Player's Edition (Dynasonic). The frets are a little bigger and the bridge is an "Adjustomatic" instead of the old roller bridges. The modern upgrades improve playability and they stay in tune better.

20220704_215422.jpg

Last edited:

Dana Rudd

Country Gent
Nov 26, 2019
Greybull, WY
Hello @flamestripes, welcome to G-T. Good to have you here.
Good luck on choosing which 6120 you want. I have 3 now all have different pickups so they have different sound to them. Ray Butts, HS Filtertrons and Dyna-Sonics. All sound great.

AllenK

Synchromatic
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 7, 2019
Staffordshire Moorlands, UK
I like the newer Nashville Player's Edition (Dynasonic). The frets are a little bigger and the bridge is an "Adjustomatic" instead of the old roller bridges. The modern upgrades improve playability and they stay in tune better.

View attachment 187426

I like the look of one of these too but wish it came with a solid bar bridge. Easy to replace with a TruArc though.