I want the life that my dog lives! LOL...

Butch Ammon

Gretschie
Jan 3, 2016
Richmond, VA
Here it is, all day today, 25°... snow, sleet, back to snow, everything will freeze into a skating rink overnight. I made a fire in the fireplace and where was my dog Reggie? Laying on his dog bed near the hearth, and never moved. Well, he got up a few times when I went to stir the Venison Stew in the crockpot, and his powerful nose smelled it. Other than that, he just laid there in front of the fireplace, chilling out... What a life! LOL... :D

NpHil5r.jpg

Butch Ammon

Gretschie
Jan 3, 2016
Richmond, VA
I ordered one of those custom harnesses for Reggie (he'll take YOU for a walk, and darn near dislocate your shoulder, if you're not careful!), and he constantly has to sniff and sniff and sniff, during dog walks.

Reggie is 68 lbs, and a mix of Plott Hound, Pit Bull, and a little touch of Black Lab. He's built like an Ox!

Below photo caption....

Me: "Dude (Reggie's nickname), come on now, let's go! You've smelled that tree 8,000 times before!"
Reggie: "Yeah, well, it'll be 8,001 times now! Just hold on, I need to check this out..."
Me: sigh :rolleyes:
20211224_111616[1].jpg

Attachments

• upload_2022-1-16_18-34-25.gif
    upload_2022-1-16_18-34-25.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 2
  • upload_2022-1-16_18-34-25.gif
    upload_2022-1-16_18-34-25.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 1

TV the Wired Turtle

Gretschified
Jul 25, 2009
Sandy Eggo
In 3 weeks my Giant Schnauzer pup has to have his balls removed, I dont want the life of a dog thanks :) Plus he eats chicken and turkey necks, ox tail and liver, raw. I like tacos and singing bass. :) haha

ps. This is Snax, a 10 week old Giant Schnauzer who has joined the Vega fam. Last Easter we lost Momo who was a 14yr old Giant Schnauzer, it took a long time to get over the loss but this
little guy is healing those sore spots.

53918CD4-6023-4E62-A352-8EDF34F00486.jpeg

Synchro

The artist formerly known as: Synchro
Staff member
Jun 2, 2008
Tucson
I was thinking about this, just yesterday. My cat gets a share of any food item I bring into the house (so long as it isn’t harmful, such as onions or garlic, which are dangerous for some pets). So, if I order a Chuy’s Famous Salad, with grilled chicken, she gets a generous piece of grilled chicken. Yesterday, I had some gourmet cheese, and so did she. If I drink an Irish Cream, I have to actively prevent her from lapping it right out of the shot glass. (I assume that she wants the cream, but maybe she likes the alcohol.)

This cat lives a life of luxury, but there is a payback. I couldn’t imagine a more loyal pet.

Waxhead

Friend of Fred
Aug 30, 2014
Australia
In 3 weeks my Giant Schnauzer pup has to have his balls removed, I dont want the life of a dog thanks :) Plus he eats chicken and turkey necks, ox tail and liver, raw. I like tacos and singing bass. :) haha

ps. This is Snax, a 10 week old Giant Schnauzer who has joined the Vega fam. Last Easter we lost Momo who was a 14yr old Giant Schnauzer, it took a long time to get over the loss but this
little guy is healing those sore spots.

View attachment 173907

Snax is a cutey :)

My guy Rocky also is booked for de-sex in early Feb.
He'll be the 3rd little guy I've taken to have his manhood clipped.

I always feel guilty about it but am amazed how quickly they recover.
The cone they have to wear is the worst part :D