How many amps did you buy in 2021?

Ted Keane

Electromatic
Mar 19, 2016
Ft Collins,Colorado
2 50w Crate amps and 1 10w(?) Fender and 1 40w(?) Marshall,that I donated to the High School nearby,I got 2 10w Vox,2 Vox SuperBeetles that I got an ABY pedal for.I want to try it in stereo,1 50w Marshall,and a Positive Grid.

pmac11

Country Gent
Mar 4, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Just one for me in 2021..
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV seen in pic.
It sounds awesome!!!
Sold 2 my Tweed Blues Junior & my Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb…
Regret selling both but needed to raise some cash quickly!!!
I’m now gassing for a Blonde Tone Master Twin Reverb! View attachment 174066
People say good things about the Hot Rod Deluxe. How do you like yours?

Waxhead

Friend of Fred
Aug 30, 2014
Australia
Just 1 for me - $600 on E'bay :)

lQEq8HX.jpg

dreamingGretsch

Synchromatic
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
I bought two "PRE" amps.. HAHA does that count? they're tube anyway.. hehehe

I got a Constable = Marshall Plexi
and a Maiden D = Dumble ODS Circuit..

I use the CabM+ as a separate power amp emulation and virtual cab sim and go direct to PA..
Untitled by D Y, on Flickr

I also have two more on the way.. a 5E3 Tweed Deluxe and a 5F6a Bassman preamps.. which brings my "amps" up to 4.. all on the board.. hehehe

markeebee

Country Gent
Apr 27, 2010
Forever Malcolm Young
I bought a Boogie DC-2 to replace the Boogie DC-3 that I sold because I thought I didn't like it. I originally bought the DC-3 to replace another DC-3 that I sold because I thought I didn't like it. I originally bought that DC-3 to replace a DC-5 that I sold because I thought I didn't like it. Before that, I had another DC-3. What have I learned? Nothing!

pmac11

Country Gent
Mar 4, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
I bought a Boogie DC-2 to replace the Boogie DC-3 that I sold because I thought I didn't like it. I originally bought the DC-3 to replace another DC-3 that I sold because I thought I didn't like it. I originally bought that DC-3 to replace a DC-5 that I sold because I thought I didn't like it. Before that, I had another DC-3. What have I learned? Nothing!
Maybe you should buy a Mark V and bounce around in that product line for a while? ;-)

Latest posts