Historic Series G3161 Streamliner mods...

Lacking Talent

Country Gent
Aug 5, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Wow, that is nothing short of outstanding. The complimentary details show the dedication to providing as much care to the looks as the sound and play-ability. For me that the black armrest with the Cat eyes ties blow this away, thanks for sharing.

Thanks, glad you like it! Though, I do want to share that I think you may be seeing a trick of the light; the metal armrest is actually finished in chrome (which can maybe be seen more accurately in the pic below) -- though, I will say, black might be really interesting!

20211116-164819.jpg

Lacking Talent

Country Gent
Aug 5, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Wow, that is nothing short of outstanding. The complimentary details show the dedication to providing as much care to the looks as the sound and play-ability. For me that the black armrest with the Cat eyes ties blow this away, thanks for sharing.

Thanks, glad you like it! Though, I do want to share that I think you may be seeing a trick of the light; the metal armrest is actually finished in chrome (which can maybe be seen more accurately in the pic below) -- though, I will say, black might be really interesting!

Here's a much clearer view showing it's chrome.

20211116-160435.jpg

NJDevil

Country Gent
Jul 9, 2014
Commack, NY
This is awesome Lacking Talent!! Aside from just seeing the pics and knowing the mods you've made, I've now bonded with it.......even though I haven't and probably never will get the chance to play it!!

Awesome guitar!