Hello! Maybe new guitar day?! But also maybe not.

Pkennedy54v

Electromatic
Oct 3, 2022
Utah
hello!

Super excited to (hopefully) take delivery of a g2210 streamliner junior jet club in gunmetal today… if ups has their act together.

Grabbed an orange crush 35rt combo to go with it. I haven’t seen any video examples of those two together. so hopefully they go well together. First guitar- so I have a lot to learn.

Pics to follow, when they arrive!

radd

Friend of Fred
Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2017
Santa Cruz
Welcome. 1st guitar…..How cool. You have a lifetime of learning and enjoyment ahead of you if you stick with it.

Highroller

Country Gent
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2015
Portland, OR
There's nothing quite like that first guitar. Plug it in, turn it up, and blast out that first E chord - It's like magic!

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

E chord.jpg

Pkennedy54v

Electromatic
Oct 3, 2022
Utah
I spent an hour working on some intro stuff from Justin guitar- seemed to be a pretty well recommended learning resource. Any others I should scope out? YouTube folks or anything like that? Also I can’t get over this finish. Looks amazing!

I come from a background of riding/racing dirt bikes and tinkering with and modifying them…. Is modifying these things a normal thing? I’m not looking to do anything until I can actually play proficiently, but I’m just curious, what things people change out on guitars to give a feel or style or sound they prefer.

Thanks!

Pk

Attachments

• 3C086594-E707-4153-9EFB-EF4C5FDE47FD.jpeg
    3C086594-E707-4153-9EFB-EF4C5FDE47FD.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts